Return to Index  

and now for some 2016 plans

December 13 2015 at 5:31 PM
No score for this post
Mark  (no login)

Response to 2016 dreams, desires, goals

Ideas I have for 2016 are:

Avoid cabin fever at all costs by hopefully skiing more than last year. It surely can't be any worse than last year??? But I guess the Colorado Plateau will be in range for poor skiing backup from where I will be working in Utah this winter.

Coming up with a White Clouds traverse similar to Super Dave's would be quite fun.

Getting into the Tango peaks would also be fun. I've puzzled over loops and traverse options in those parts for years, but have yet to take action.

I've always wanted to do a fly in assisted traverse of the Bighorn Crags from Big Creek as well.

I have two twelver trips remaining but I am interested in an east side route on Idaho that is better for high summer and I might as well corn ski as much of Church/Donaldson as possible. Maybe this year but there is no rush.

Also it is time to corn ski the Soldiers this year.

The Bitterroots during larch peak are becoming a tradition and a late July huckleberry mission somewhere in NW Montana will get more important once I eat the last of saved huckleberries.

This year I failed to get over to the North Cascades but that won't happen next year.

Trying to get a Splattski tour of some nice McCall stuff would be fun, too.

And maybe another spring Cody tour of some western Wyoming objective.

Canyoneering will have to happen a couple of times, but this is likely to happen in Utah.

Maybe another climbing trip in the Winds and/or Tetons.

And these are just the ones off the top of my head.
So much geography and so little time!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses