In order of probability, highest to lowest:
- Get lots of BC and XC skiing in. Today was day 14, so a good start. Plus use my Mountain Collective pass to it's fullest extent. Big trip planned for January.
- Wapta traverse 3rd week of April.
- Ski a few volcanoes, most likely Adams, Rainer and Shasta.
- On the perfect winter neve ice and no avi danger day, climb Slick Rock.
- Alpine climbs in the Sawtooths and Pioneers, especially Finger of Fate, Vaslikki ridge, and Sky Pilot on 11280.
- Ice climb the big couloir on Mt. Horrendous (Fitsum East).
- Hut to Hut hike the GR5 from Basil to Nice.
- Grand Canyon float trip.
- Ski the entire Idaho Centennial Trail, from the Sawtooths to Canada, in one week increments.
Ski, climb, kayak. Repeat.