2017 Fall Outing AnnouncementAugust 18 2017 at 3:34 PM
No score for this post
Dan (Premier Login bigdan_boise)
The selection committee rejected my peak selection and selected Imogene Peak in the Sawtooths for the fall outing. It is a good choice and should be fun.
Below are the details for the ISFO. As usual, we will plan on camping at Pettit Lake the night before. Also as usual, all are invited.
Saturday, September 30th
Peak: Imogene Peak
7 miles roundtrip
High clearance (or get in with someone else with clearance)
From Pettit Lake we will drive the road to Yellow Belly Lake. The hike starts at the Yellow Belly Lake trailhead.
1. If we get close to the date and rain/snow/smoke are in the forecast, the date may need to be moved to accommodate.
2. This is a group hike and I will be there to assist, however, you are responsible for your own safety and equipment.
|This message has been edited by bigdan_boise on Sep 21, 2017 4:44 PM|
- At last one I can attend! - Jim P. on Aug 21, 2017, 4:19 PM
- Wish I could go! - Matt on Aug 21, 2017, 10:06 PM
- Cool, we will be there - Rodolfo on Aug 24, 2017, 9:19 PM
- Can't make it - Tory on Aug 31, 2017, 10:15 AM
- What color... - Bob on Sep 16, 2017, 9:28 AM
- Fall Outing Postponed to September 30th - Dan on Sep 18, 2017, 1:06 PM
- Fall outing - Joey on Sep 24, 2017, 9:30 AM
- Yes - Dan on Sep 25, 2017, 8:27 AM
- Roll Call - Anonymous on Sep 25, 2017, 2:12 PM
- 7 so far... - Dan on Sep 25, 2017, 4:44 PM
- 2 more - SummitGirl on Sep 27, 2017, 2:42 PM
- I think I'm in - Jim P on Sep 25, 2017, 8:24 PM
- I'm in - splattski on Sep 25, 2017, 8:41 PM
- yes for me - michael on Sep 25, 2017, 8:52 PM
- I'll be there - Rodolfo on Sep 25, 2017, 9:24 PM
- New to the outing - Joey Terra on Sep 27, 2017, 10:09 AM
- Weather Disclaimer - Dan on Sep 27, 2017, 1:13 PM
- Campground Status - SummitGirl on Sep 27, 2017, 2:28 PM
- FINAL UPDATE - Dan on Sep 28, 2017, 9:33 PM