This smoke?September 5 2017 at 6:35 PM
No score for this post
|Smoove910 (no login)|
Was originally planning on heading to Saddleback Lakes this weekend for my yearly Bday hike in the Sawtooths. Looking at the Redfish Webcam is showing some pretty nasty smoke, so rather than abandon the idea of a backpack trip with the wifey I was hoping to get some other ideas.
- We don't mind hiking in the evening/dark (we actually prefer it)
- Something 5 miles or less
- Scenic (of course, this is a given)
- Potential for day two (meaning it would be nice to have the option to hike to another lake and camp)
- Fishing (for boredom, not for food)
We are in Boise off Park Center and anticipate a 3+ hour drive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post. A link to a trip report would be better. Thanks guys!