<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

October 10 2010 at 9:28 PM
No score for this post
getting closer  (Login Skibc)

I've viewed Warbonnet from a distance several times this summer, each time getting slightly closer:

[linked image]

[linked image]

And then this weekend I got as close as I'll ever be:

[linked image]

[linked image]

It was impressive.

Some other photos from the past couple weekends during this exceptional fall (summer?) weather:

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Amazingly, some flowers are still in bloom:

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Matt
(Login mtybumpo)

Amazing!

No score for this post
October 10 2010, 9:32 PM 

Thanks for sharing!

SummitGirl
(no login)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
October 10 2010, 10:13 PM 

I never would want to lower IDSummits to FB, but I wish I had a Like button for all the awesome photos that have been posted on the board. Like, Like, Like.

George_R
(Login George_R)

I like reflections

No score for this post
October 11 2010, 10:45 PM 

If you bend the light just so, you can make the mountains jump out of the water...

[linked image]

All of them bring back memories. Thanks for sharing.

I don't recall if you made it to Arrowhead Lake on your Queens trip. I remember watching the fish swim deep below the surface thinking it was like looking through the glass into a huge aquarium. If you didn't make it up there, you should put it on your list.

-George

Rodolfo J
(Login rodolfoj)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
October 11 2010, 11:02 PM 

Your red mountain is striking

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index