<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mount Williamson and Tyndall TR

September 18 2017 at 9:18 PM
No score for this post
Brett  (no login)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Geo
(Login Geo_R)

Broken Link

No score for this post
September 18 2017, 9:34 PM 

Brett:
Your link didn't work for me, but this did:
http://adventuresinthehighcountryofidaho.blogspot.com/

BTW, I scrolled down and saw your Mountaineer & Sac TR ...as someone once said, "Your assault on the Idaho Eleveners has been followed with interest." I think you hold the record for the most in any year.

-George

Brett
(no login)

Correct link

No score for this post
September 18 2017, 9:38 PM 

Tom Lopez
(no login)

Now that is the way to spend a weekend!

No score for this post
September 19 2017, 7:20 AM 

Brett, great job. Great TR! You really got after those giant California peaks.

Brett
(no login)

Re: Now that is the way to spend a weekend!

No score for this post
September 19 2017, 6:53 PM 

Thanks Tom! It was a great way to cap off a nice summer of climbing.

Dave
(Login SuperDaveIdaho)

Congrats

No score for this post
September 19 2017, 7:43 PM 

Way to go Brett. Williamson is the full meal deal. A lot more ice on the lakes compared to when Michael and I were there last August.

Brett
(no login)

Re: Congrats

No score for this post
September 19 2017, 8:58 PM 

Thanks Fave! I am still impressed that you and Michael lugged full packs in and out of the Williamson Bowl. The route into and out of the bowl is difficult and most of the people I talked to camped at Anvil.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index