<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My Last Glass...

November 3 2017 at 9:21 AM
No score for this post

Dan  (Premier Login bigdan_boise)
Owner

Like BeDrinkable, we were looking for our last warm trip of 2017 as well. Our chosen peak didn't work out due to a closed gate keeping us miles from the trailhead, so we did a few easy peaks and visited lakes and hot springs. Fun weekend with gorgeous weather!

Fourth of July Creek Saturday morning
Fourth of July Creek

Pettit Lake... glassy in the middle of the day on Saturday
Pettit Lake

Mountain Village Saloon Saturday night was getting crazy! A costume party, a live band, and around 100 people... fun times!
Mountain Village Saloon

Up until 2am, but back at it early. Here is Carrie bundled up and awaiting the sunrise at Little Redfish Lake
Waiting for the light at Little Redfish

Well worth the wait!
Little Redfish Lake

This message has been edited by bigdan_boise on Nov 3, 2017 9:26 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

splattski
(Login splattski)

Missed out.

No score for this post
November 3 2017, 10:34 AM 

Great photos of a great weekend.

I spent it mostly indoors.
But had fun with Carl and Judi of Idaho Mountain Recreation learning wilderness first aid.

BeDrinkable
(Login BeDrinkable)

Re: My Last Glass...

No score for this post
November 3 2017, 12:28 PM 

Locked gate? What a crock. Looks like a great weekend nonetheless ...

DT
(Login Delwyne)

Beautiful

No score for this post
November 3 2017, 3:31 PM 

Those skylines never fail to impress but you captured some especially magnificent shots last weekend and I'm glad you shared them.

Brett
(no login)

No score for this post
November 3 2017, 7:23 PM 

Nice photos and TR and photos! It looks like you had a great time despite being hour original objective being closed off.

Tom
(Login DrGranola)

No score for this post
November 8 2017, 10:44 AM 

All great pictures, but wow, those last 2 are fan-friggin-tastic!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index