Please keep Marilu and Family in your thoughts and prayers...November 14 2010 at 3:59 AM
|Cliff (no login)|
Marilu,s daughter-in-law ,along with her niece were involved in a tragic-end over end automobile accident yesterday. Both lost their lives. The family of course are in total shock.Especially her son....
I hope Marilu does not mind me posting of this most unfortunate occurrence.
Both herself and Bob are such kind,Dear,and loving individuals. She is such a Dear friend, and was so very thoughtful enough to inform me,that if I did not hear from her, as she keeps check on me frequently. This was the reason why...
I feel so very fortunate to be part of such a close -knit group as the "Hearties" I would like to in addition thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers on my behalf as well....
May God wrap his loving arms around Marilu and family, during this most difficult part of life.....
- I'm So Sorry, Marilu, For Your Loss - Janice on Nov 14, 2010, 4:18 AM
- Marilu and Family - JudyO on Nov 14, 2010, 7:51 AM
- Dear Marilu - charlotte on Nov 14, 2010, 10:35 AM
- Re: Please keep Marilu and Family in your thoughts and prayers... - Tony on Nov 14, 2010, 10:51 AM
- So sorry - Mary on Nov 14, 2010, 1:12 PM
- Big Hugs - nancywis on Nov 14, 2010, 2:22 PM
- Re: Please keep Marilu and Family in your thoughts and prayers... - Carol on Nov 15, 2010, 5:18 AM
- Thoughts and Prayers - Dawn on Nov 15, 2010, 8:42 AM
- Re: Please keep Marilu and Family in your thoughts and prayers... - Jacky on Nov 15, 2010, 9:23 AM