Return  

Re: Casey Anthony Trial.........

July 4 2011 at 3:24 PM
Marie #1  (no login)

Response to Casey Anthony Trial.........

Hi Cliff. Glad to see you posting. Ray and I wanted to go to Orlando for the search when this case first broke but I could not get off work. We did the next best thing and sent a donation to Texas Equasearch. This is a heartbreaking case. We have tried to figure out how Casey and Caylee lived in the house and no one figured out she did not have a job for 2 years. I see a Felony Murder conviction in this gals future. (I have been wrong before, ie:OJ)
The defense was saddled with on heck of a mess when they took this case on and did the best they could with what they had. I still question if a mental defense would have been the best move. Oh well now it is up to a jury, so we will have to wait and see. Either way this family has been through hell already and will never be the same.

JMHO

Marie

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).