Return  

Ref: Janice,s Lucy.....

July 7 2011 at 7:30 AM
Cliff  (no login)

After all the thunder and Lightning had passed through last night, I was finding it difficult to sleep. Upon coming online, I had an email in my inbox from Janice,asking if she could call.

Upon speaking to her, it quickly became evident that she was overwhelmed, and terribly upset. She asked me to post on her behalf...Lucy has had a turn for the worst,and is back in the vet,s ICU placed on iv,s.

It seems the attempt to resolve some of her symptoms, caused her to have aspirations(sp). She is so torn between continuing to try and seek every medical option available for her beloved Lucy,and the heart-ache of having to endure seeing her suffer.

As stated by others, our pets become such an intricate part of our lives.

Bless her heart...Lucy has always been by Janice,s side, no matter what. for 8 1/2 years she slept with, awakened with, walked,and took her with her every opportunity she possibly could. The unconditional love that a beloved pet can bestow upon us,tugs at our very heartstrings.

I personally can attest to that, by the loss of my "Beloved Bubba" To this very day i miss him so....Having to make the decision to end the suffering of one so very close to your heart,is definitely excruciating painful.

Please keep Janice in your thoughts, as she weighs her options. For tho be quite honest, without her Lucy, she is basically alone.I,m certain that there has been a time in our lives,we too have had to make such a decision.

For example most recently ,I think Carol mentioned having to do so. I also if my memory is correct, remember how Marie and Ray had to "Put Down" one of their beloved Dobies. And I know how much they love their animals.

I hate to start out the day by such sad news, but I can distinctly remember all the kind thoughts,support,and beautiful poems sent to me upon my Bubba passing. ( To this very day, I have all of them saved to memory)

Janice did say that once she is capable of thinking clearly, she would post and update us personally. I apologise for being incapable of supplying all the medical terminology associated with Lucy,s condition...

Yet simply am following through on a request from a friend....
So far the "Vicodin" has alleviated the pain in my legs,and has allowed me to sit here for short periods of time.

Thank you in advance for listening, and please keep Janice in your thoughts..

Sincerely,
Cliff

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).