Return  

Vinnie & Me travel to Mayo tommrow

August 6 2011 at 9:22 PM
nancywis  (no login)

Response to Morning from Maine

he is having more heart tests then seeing the cardio (hopefully all is stable now) then its off to the gastro drs. Its been a fast summer. Started out cool the month of May but June and July sure made up for it! Yhankfully all of the big storms stayed in the northern part of our state and I think our tornadoe sirens might of gone offf 3x so far this summer copaired to the 15+ it usally dose. Been busy with my mom. She tirned 74 in May and is having alot of health problems. I keep saying Ma 74 isnt that old u have to stop falling apart happy.gif Had my final visit with the surgoen who repaired my brain leak-ear. Said it would prolly take several more months b4 I got feeling back in my outer ear but I can hear really god now (just dont let vinnie know:-)) This board has really been quite I remember when I first joined it was jumping! You had to go back padges to see what was said 2 days prior. Hope everyone is having a good summer despite the heat-water problems!

Thinking of you all
Love Nancy

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).