Return  

Checking in

August 13 2011 at 1:38 PM
Marilu  (no login)

Response to Lets All Check In

As with most everywhere else it has been HOT here all summer. Yesterday we finally got some much need rain, Bob's lawn is a ugly brown, even with all the watering..so he is not a happy camper. We had company or construction most all of June and July, so we were either entertaining or dusting. My son is slowly moving along, working everyday. His birthday is this month, so that will be a hard day as he and Missy always had a big celebration. The anniversary of her death is in November, I think that will be a very difficult time. Bob's health remains the same....he is still skinny as ever..but feels relatively well. Still having problems with the eye he had the cataract removed from, he is very slow to heal. After this summer I am looking forward to winter. Have a good week Hearties....Marilu

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).