Return  

Hi Nancy

August 13 2011 at 3:38 PM
Julie  (no login)

Response to Lets All Check In

Glad to hear you and Vinnie are healing. Prayers for Marie, Kenneth, Beth, Bob, and of course, Bob's lawn.

It is SUPPOSED to be under 100 today, for the first time in like, forever. We have cloud cover, but NO rain.

Have decided I need a full wall of closed cupboards to put my "stuff" in. Can't seem to get rid of things, and apt. is just way too small. (no-am NOT a hoarder-yet just no storage space!!!)

Heat has taken its' toll. So hard to breathe when it is so hot, and coughing alot this summer-not conducive to outings, as people kinda look at ya funny and take 10 steps back when I start coughing. (sounds like the proverbial lung is about to appear)

Jims' CMT has advanced a bit, causing alot more balance problems and falls. (it is a muscle wasting disease)

We are hanging in there though. (by the skin of our teeth somedays)

We have been having MAJOR problems with receiving our checks
since Post office changed areas and our mail now comes from another post office. I changed mine over to direct deposit a few weeks ago. Jim's was suppossed to be here last Wed. and hasn't been seen or heard of. (I never did get mine last month, and they had to issue me a new one at SS office)

Last Thursday, mail wasn't delivered, as Police-Swat teams-were swarming all over apt complex. Seems they arrested 2
men in "an on going investigation for cocaine sales". Was on other side of complex. They still haven't released any names. The night before though, police caught some guy (also nameless) on the North side of town (we are west) with $200,000 worth of cocaine. Hmmmmmmmm.

Have been reading George R.R. Martin's saga of Ice and Fire-1st book is "Game of Thrones". HBO is producing the series for cable. (which we don't have) I usually don't care for Sci-fi, but is REALLY good. Am almost done with 3rd book, Jim is on 2nd book.

Well, Gr.son Luke is here-have to have the big guy help me move around some of my "stuff". (he is 6'5" now, and yes, he makes me feel petite around him)

Hugs to all,

Julie

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).