Return  

Ref: Kenneth,s upcoming Surgery...

September 16 2011 at 8:46 AM
Cliff  (no login)

Just in case, if I fail to post before then. Carol has informed me,that Kenneth has been cleared to have surgery on "September 30th" in an effort to improve the bloodflow, of the lower extremities-legs.

Let,s please keep Carol and Kenneth in our thoughts and prayers as well. I have recently experienced the same procedure as well. It is my wish,that in doing so the doctors can,and will improve Kenneth,s condition.

Once again....we all have our daily battles-health concerns. But as all hearties do,still have the love and compassion to keep others in our thoughts, and prayers.

Carol..Please keep us apprised of how things go. During the meantime,please take the time for yourself,I hope in addition that your daughter is doing well.

As always..."Keep On ! Keeping On !
Cliff

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Kenneth - Marilu on Sep 17, 2011, 4:28 PM
  •  
  • Carol - charlotte on Sep 19, 2011, 8:57 AM
  •  
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).