Return  

Charlotte, Nancy

March 14 2012 at 6:19 PM
Ciff  (no login)

Please know thatI have you both in my thoughts, and I hope and pray that all is well with both Jim,and Vinnie. You both are very special people, and have had to endure so very much.

Due to the fact that I don,t do "FaceBook", for obvious reasons. Please post here as well to let us know how you are doing.

Sending Positive thoughts to each of you....

Sincerely,
Cliff

I must add also, for anyone that may be offended by my comments in regards to FaceBook...Please keep your comments to yourself. Everyone has the right to make their own choices in life, and I choose to not frequent Social Sites,as such.

In addition, we have too much going on with so many, to be so inconsiderate,

Having said this...my reasons are validated by IT Techs much more informed than I could ever be.. Besides, I choose to communicate with all my Hearty Friends from this Forum, and always will.....

May God Bless Everyone,
Sincerely,
Cliff

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Cliffy - nancywis on Mar 14, 2012, 8:11 PM
  •  
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).