Return  

Re: Checking in....

April 28 2012 at 5:38 PM
Brenda  (no login)

Response to Checking in....

I'll check in too ! Gee Cliff, that sounds very uncomfortable with your knee messed up. Hope you get better and can make the trip to Indiana for the weddings.Maybe you will. I would like to go to Florida one time to visit family too but I don't see it happening. We should have done all trips when we were both healthy. I am fine, I think, but with Kenny, we never know. Live for today, I say to myself and be damn glad we have it.
So good to hear from you, I drop in but I know I get behind. I have a good excuse, we are planting the crops, corn is all in and some of the soybeans but this crazy weather, cold one day and hot next week. We are getting just a few sprinkles today, just enough to stop the planter.
I am so sorry about Makayla, it has to break your heart to see her go thru this at such a young age too. Prayers for her.
Hang in there and get better real soon, ok? Hugs Brenda

Respond to this message   
Responses

Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).