Return  

Checking in

July 1 2012 at 12:29 PM
Brenda  (no login)

This summer has went by so fast for me. My hubby has been sick with his liver and had a bad bleed in June. We decided to go to Mayos in Minnasoto to try to get some help. They are so thorough ! We were ther 5 days and then came home, I am hopeful that the wonderful dr can maybe help him, he said no to transplant but maybe he will change his mind? We are going back on the 8th for a biopsy on monday the 9th and more appt on the 10th and 11th. Our daughter drove us up there and I was glad cause Kenny was pretty sick. She is going to drive us up this time but she has to leave from there to go to trade show in Lincoln Nebraska but will fly back if we need her, bless her heart. I can drive home now that I know the rounte. So thats been keeping me busy, I thank god daily because I feel good and I want to be there for K. No health problems. I think of all of you Heartys daily. Hugs, Brenda

Ps. Nancy how are things with Vinnie? I hope things are going ok. You were right , Mayo is a Huge place. Still glad we are going there though.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).