Return  

Happy Friday

August 1 2014 at 5:18 PM
Marilu  (no login)

Hi everyone I have been so busy, I am getting a puppy. He will be 8 weeks old in 2 more weeks and I am preparing myself and my home for him. I haven't had a dog since my beloved Cissie pass├ęd in 04, I am super excited. Also I joined the community center here which has a air conditioned fully equipped gym and pool, even a relaxing pool for my knee. I am walking everyday and doing the bike and treadmill, plus I have met a couple of very nice ladies and we walk together, haven't tried the pool yet, need to get a swimsuit for a mastectomy patient. It will be a year the 26th of August that I lost my Bob, can't believe the time has passed so quickly..sure do miss him, we had that special love. Hope you all have a good weekend, hugs from the heartland...Marilu

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).