Return  

Hey girlfriend

August 8 2014 at 11:08 AM
Marilu  (no login)

Response to Hi Girlfriend

I pick my puppy up this next week he will be 8 weeks old next Tuesday. I have been busy shopping for him, crate, bed, toys, snacks and they have him on a grain free food called Taste of the wild. I've gone to several stores trying to find a less expensive comparable, and Costco has one that comes very close...Nancy advised me to invest in a snuggle puppy for separation anxiety, since he has only been around his mom, dad and 5 siblings, leaving them and moving in with me is going to be a big thing. He is a Old English Bull dog..I'm a Dane person but they are too big and I am too old. English bull dogs are not small by any means, but once they reach adult hood they calm down considerable, and become couch potatoes...like me !!!! I am so looking forward to having another someone in the house. His name is Bacon cause he looks like a little piggy. How are you doing? This month has been a hard one, the 5th of August, 2013 was the last time I took Bob to the (KU) hospital. Little did either of us know he would not be coming back home. So I have many "moments " this month none of them easy..but my puppy is a ray of sunshine in my life. Thanks for asking and I hope everyone is doing well...hugs to Cliff and Linda they have a new doggy as well. Sometime when you least expect it I'll give you a call...take care. Hugs from the Heartland...Marilu

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).