Return  

Re: Checking in/Apologising

September 25 2014 at 5:31 PM
seamus  (Login seamus..)

Response to Checking in/Apologising

Cliff. Our very best regards and wishes are being sent your way for Linda and your good self. you are both ever in our thoughts.
This summer has been a bit of a trial for me , unable to walk any distance and being breathless and becoming more so every day, ended up in hospital for a six day spell, had an angio followed by getting a stent fitted and since I have been home I am feeling a lot better. Once again we are arriving at the time of year I dislike the most, the cold dark nights and the lack of greenery on the trees. However as you often remind us , Just Keep on Keeping on.Just so long as i can get out and about I will regard myself as being very lucky.
We have had a wonderful spell of weather here in Ireland for the last month which was very unexpected as we usually get a lot of rain about this time of year. I'm greedy. i want it to stay like this until about November. HA HA.

Love and Very best wishes to you all.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).