Return  

Hello Judy

October 14 2015 at 12:31 PM
nancyw  (no login)

Response to Hello All and Cliff.

Hello Judy good to your posting! I come here a couple times a day and check to see if anyone posted. Once in a while there is a "newbie" and I try and make them feel welcomed. Yes salot of things have happened this past yr. But by the grace of God we keep on keeping on as our ole friend Cliffy says. I sure do miss him and the rest of our Hearty friends,. This site has seen me through the worst parts of my life and Isure do miss the old times, I can remember coming on here day or night and most likey there would be soeoe els lurking about. I am guilty of lurkng about and not posting been having a real bad problem with my depression and drugs that are suppose to help it. Miss everyone here hope to hear from everyoe soon ven if you have facebook its still nice to "gather" on our Hearty page!

Love to all NancyWis

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).