Return  

Hi Judy !

November 5 2015 at 9:48 PM
Cliff  (no login)

Response to Hello All and Cliff.

What a pleasant surprise to come on and see you posting. Both yourself and Nancy ;) I have been pre-occupied with being a 'Moderator' for McAfee Communities.

Other than that I am still the same Ole 'PITA'.Of course not to mean it being associated with any Animal Group/or type of Bread !

I hope all is going well for you and yours. As for myself I still have the occasional 'Bumps in the road', if you will. Yet have to maintain the tenacity to "Keep On!" "Keeping On !"

Just spoke to both Marie/Ray and Marilu. Everyone is still hanging in there. Marilu has gotten herself an English Bull Dog,which keeps her busy. Marie got her another Rottie also, if I am not terribly mistaken.

I bought Linda a Little Yorkie, whom actually thinks it is a 'Rottie-Poo' Little high maintenance Turd! I still have my Cat Precious,after (5) minutes or so the name reverts back to 'Darn Cat'...parsing my words of course.

Linda is still doing good and her Breast Cancer is in remission. I also thought of you the other day while watching the race, Darn shame Dale Jr got knocked out of the 'Chase'. He was so close.....

Well, I have rambled on enough. So good to hear from ya.What did ya think of Kennseth taking out Logano?

Btw...Kingsrcliff@Aol.com

Hugs,
Cliff

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).