Return  

A-Fib

February 26 2016 at 11:04 AM
nancyw  (no login)

Response to Re: I am now a hearty bunch person

Hi Judy Did the dr dx her with A-Fib? I had P.A.T. since I was around 16 and had severe panic attacks with each episode. Over the years it would come and go. Then a few years ago I was dx with A-fib they call it paraximal (spelling) a-fib. I was told stress can play a part in it as well as being over weight sleep apnea dibeates, high blood pressure, The cadio told me that once you have it it usually gets worse My panic or anxiety has gotten so much worse since Vinnie passed. I used to take a drug called zebeta then they added dilyiazem. My blood pressure got to low on both so they took away the zebeta, I dont know which one works better it seems I wasnt as short of breath when I was just on zebeta. And my puls seems to be higher now on the diltiazem. I dont know just had 1 visit with the cardio he didnt change any of my meds I have to go back in 3 - 4 weeks to see how I am doing I am suppose to keep a journal on how am I feeling I had to wear a 30 haltor moniter and some of the times I was in a-fib I didnt even know it most of the time I can tell because of the funny heat beat. How often dose our dil have a fib?
Love nancy

Respond to this message   
Responses

• A-Fib - Judy o on Feb 27, 2016, 9:46 AM
  •  
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).