Return  

Update on Linda...

September 3 2016 at 4:15 PM
Cliff  (no login)

Response to Re: Update on Linda

She is actually ahead of schedule in regards to her Physical Therapy ! She has complied closely to her exercises/treatments and is at 120% movement/bendability of her knee.

She is a 'Real Trooper' for sure. Of course she will always have issues with her ankle, and has to carefully be cautious at all times moving forward.

She still has to have future surgery to remove (2) of the screws implanted,and the (Wire) wrapped around the inner-part of her kneecap.So far so good..she even (Drove) today for the first time!

As for me, for the most part my 'abdominal pains' are not as frequent, yet still occur. The primary objective is they were capable of removing my (Cancerous) tissue and some of the scar tissue. Of course I am to be monitored every 6 months for any further issues.

Sigh...Having said all this. I have a upcoming (Clonoscopy). I told my Gastroenterologist, I bet he thought all of his patients are a bunch of (ArseHoles)...Chuckle.

Everyone " Keep On ! 'Keeping On " !

Sincerely,
Cliff

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).