Return  

Regarding Julie....

December 7 2016 at 5:06 AM
Cliff  (no login)

Response to Regarding Julie

Oh my Goodness...

Erica,I am so very saddened to hear this.For you and Julie\Jim\Luke\and even your mother,s 'Cats' have always held a close place in my heart. Words simply cannot convey my sincere empathy..(Tears).

Please know that you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. Your Mother always spoke of how much she loved you, and how you constantly assisted her and was by her side.

Julie will truly be missed..I am so sorry Erica. Can I still call the same number I have for her and Jim? Please email me if such is the case. Give Jim my very best,and let him know I have him in my thoughts as well.

This truly has saddened me, beyond words.
As difficult as it may be,please hold your head high knowing you were the (Perfect)daughter in your Mother,s eyes...'Keep On! Keeping On !

Love and Hugs,
Cliff

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).