Return  

Just checking in

March 4 2017 at 11:29 AM
nancy wis  (no login)

Its been a loooooong winter. Not much snow here in Wis this winter so far but A LOT of ice!!!!!!!! We had a few snow pile up days but not like the usual. I feel stuck and stranded in my house. I sure do miss my Vinnie It was 2 yrs this past dec 15 that he has been gone and this Fen 12 Ryan would of been 30! he just turned 18 and 3 days later on the 15 he passewd its been 12 yrs since he left this world to join his Savior. I have been doing ok I have much to thank God for Having trouble with A-Fib which scares me soooo much also of some neurological stuff going on and in the mix of trying to ge that figured out I pray its not another CFI. My depression anxiety is somewhat better still suffer from some pretty bad anxiety attacks but with Gods help I get through them. Maybe this is just that way I am going to feel now that I am getting older who knows just one day at a time. Keeping Janice in my prayers what a brave woman she is I also feel so bad about our friend ( darn my brain will not let me remember her name!!!!!!!!!! from texas passing away some months back. Please keep our friend Linda in your prayers. I dont know if alot of you remember Linda she has been with us since I joined in 2001. She has alot of health issues going on Miss all of you and your posts I need to call or email some of you am way behind on that. Hope this note finds you all in good spirits and sable health love you all nancy

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).