Return  

Just Checking in

March 5 2017 at 5:46 AM
Cliff  (no login)

Response to Just checking in

Hello My Dear Friend :-)
It is always refreshing to hear from you Nancy. Bless your heart you have personally endured so much in this thing called life. I admire your Faith and your strong *Constitution*...for you always find a way to "Keep ON"! "Keeping On"!

I like yourself find that each and every day is a *Gift* from God.Although I must admit that my faith is nowhere near as in-depth compared to yours,however I still believe and thank him for allowing me to continue to be a part of yours/everyone life.

This Forum has always been an intricate part of my life, and a place to come to when feeling down on my luck.Like you even though most everyone does not still frequent it here, I still continue to monitor the threads,in case I can in some small way,lend a ear.

If I am not terribly mistaken,the Hearty you are referring to is *Julie* from Texas. I hope her Daughter (Erica)/Her husband (Jim)/Her Grandson (Luke) are doing okay?

Well, I have "Prattled " long enough my friend. I will keep you and everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Big Hugs
Cliff

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).