Return  

Hello Friends

March 26 2017 at 7:18 PM
charlotte  (no login)

Oh all you great people I feel so bad that I am not as active as I used to be.

Please know you are all in my heart.

Just wanted to give you all an update on my life

My health is doing the best it can, I am slowing down and I know its the cardiomyopathy but hanging in there keep my Dr;s appts do my exercise 5 days a week take my meds. My biggest problem is my feet with the neuropathy from the chemo that I had to have with my Lung cancer.
Hey we all have things going on, just important to keep going

Good news I sold my house end of Dec last year after 8 months on the market, could not afford upkeep the taxes etc etc
I have a great garden apt about a mile from my son, I love it I love it so much. Wake up in the morning and feel so blessed that I am living here. It was like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders.
wanted to make life easier for my son & daughter so they don't have to worry about me so much. I even adopted my 6 year old cat Penny from a shelter and we are so happy.

Still working in the school system 1 hr a day, but the pay is good and I get sick days LOL

well just wanted to check in again I love all you guys

PS I am taking a night course in school one night a week to learn Spanish, love it just trying to keep my brain a little active HaHa

Love charlotte

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).