Return  

Hello Charlotte ;-)

March 30 2017 at 10:48 PM
Cliff  (no login)

Response to Hello Friends

What a pleasant surprise to hear from you young lady! It sounds as though you remain to be the *Gift that keeps on Giving* You are always a breath of fresh air,and so caring and considerate.

It sounds like you are as busy as the Energizer Bunny.It is good to know that you keep yourself busy, as idle time is wasted time. I know that each day moving forward is truly a blessing,and I do my utmost to enjoy life and pass all I can forward.

Linda just had another surgery on her knee-cap. She had the screws and wire mesh removed from her knee, as it was causing her discomfort.she has been on full bedrest for the last 7 days, however fortunately she will not be expected to forego rehab again.

She wants to get back walking again as 'Shadow' her/my little Yorkie-poo (Thinks he is a Rottwieler!)has gone from 6 lbs > 14lbs! He actually looks like a tiny Koala bear..LOL.

Precious my Cat is still the Queen, and spoiled equally as Shadow is. Heck, one could say our pets are in better health than we are! Yet the joy they bring into our lives is invaluable, and forever appreciated.

If you still have my email address, shoot me an email and I will send you a pic of them both. Well it is getting late here in the Carolina,s hun.

So I am gonna call it a night. So good to hear from you, and please Keep On! Keeping On!

Your Friend
Cliffy

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).