Return  

Good to hear from you!

May 5 2017 at 8:08 PM
nancy wis  (no login)

Response to Hello all.

Hey Judy was so good to see your post in here! Yes your right this place is a life saver wouldnt of made it with Ryans heart stuff with out this board!! I miss all the people who used to post daily sometimes more. I come to th site alot but dont see any posts except from Cliff and Marilu. I wish we could get this board running again I know alot of our friends have passed but still alot of us out here still kicking :-) I have trouble with my BP too either its too high or too low Always afraid I will go back into a-fib there for awhile it was sometimes 2 times a month. The drs wanted me to go on an anti arythmic but I said no I am not in constant a fib and dont want to start that stuff until I really really have to. Please come back again if anything just to say hi its nice to know what the other heartys are up to Is Flo still around? I woldnt think so she was older back in the day be nice if we could have people let us know how their doing

Love Nancy

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).