Return  

Re: Sprint Fidelis Leads Fracturing

May 7 2017 at 12:48 PM
Marie#1  (no login)

Response to Sprint Fidelis Leads Fracturing

I have done some research on the Fidelis lead since Ray was notified in 07 he had them. The class action suite was settled in 09 and was not in the best interest of the patient. They were told they would receive approximately $33,000.00 a piece. To date they have seen very little if anything from this suite. The federal judge ordered that Medicare and Insurance Companies be reimbursed first. He went on to rule that whether or not you had joined this class action as of the date of his ruling you could not make further claim now or in the future against Medtronic. There has been a lot of news about Congress having this over turned due to the judge removing states rights with his finding.
Rays defib lead fractured on April 27th while we were down south blasting him with 11 shocks he did not need. The local hospital in a small town we were in turned it off. Friday we saw his doctor, Ray does not want it turned back on again. Last Wednesday we saw the electro physiologist, the only way this lead will be removed is if he develops an infection.
In the meantime, we were forced to go to AT&T's U verse for our house phone due to AT&T no longer servicing their hardwires. Prior to making this change I specifically asked if it would support and maintain his bedside monitor and was told it would. U verse is down more than it is up. The monitor tried to send a message the night before this incident and was unable to. And here we sit ticked off at the world.
Since I have no idea if Congress and the courts had the judges verdict set aside I will talk to my attorneys. Since the judge basically gave away our rights in his efforts to cover Medtronics collective asses I am sure this will be an uphill battle. Oh well, no guts, no glory! You know I have to try.

Hugs to all.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).