Return  

blood thinners

May 10 2017 at 11:32 AM
nancy wis  (no login)

Response to Another trip to the ER

hi Cliffy,

I take a full strength aspirin daily my cardio went over the risk factors and said I should be fine with the aspirin for now as my risk factors are low. I am going to try the pill in the pocket (flecinde? spe;;inmg) if I have another episode. The crdio want me to go to the er when I first take this drug to makes sure I dont have any adverse reactions to it. It just scares me so much to mess with anti arrhythmic so much! I heard such bad things about them I have not seen a electrophysiologist as of yet wish I new why I was having bouts with a-fib. This whole thing brings back bad memories of Ryan and all the trouble he had while being on these meds. Vinnie was in constant a fib and he took nothing as his liver was to bad he did take stuff for rythem control though I am gald I am not getting graded on my spelling :-) Trying to keep my anxiety under control after yesterdays event I was doing pretty good with the anxiety-depression for a while Just got to keep my faith in the good Lord and cling to Him when I become overwhelmed and scared My faith and trust in God keeps me going knowing themy Heavenly Father takes care of me and knows whats best for me even if I dont understand some day I might but its not important if I dont. Hope your day is a good one cant wait untill I can turn off the furnace its been crazy cold here

love nancy

Respond to this message   
Responses

• PS - nancy wis on May 10, 2017, 11:35 AM
    • P.S. - Cliff on May 10, 2017, 6:27 PM

Find more forums on CardiovascularCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Go Back to Forum Home Page !
From a confidentiality point of view, please keep in mind that you are posting on a (World Wide Website) WWW Site. For more information, please see the HONCode information on our Index (Home Page).