Thanks!

by Michael McAtee

Honestly, I can't take credit for most of the information I have other than I'm the one who has the box of information in my attic. happy.gif

My relatives (grandmother, grandfather, aunts, and uncles) have compiled much of this information. Given the amount of stuff in this box, I'm kind of ashamed that I haven't even looked at it before. The thing that prompted me to even remember it was there was going to the Scottish Highland games with my family, where my oldest son asked me, "what color is our family's kilt?" That one question led me down this rabbit hole to where I am today... reasonably certain that we belong with the Clan Mackay. "Reasonable certain" is good enough for me for now...

Now I know who we'll be rooting for at next year's games. My son's want to compete when they get old enough, so it's helpful to know which clan we belong to. happy.gif

Thanks for all your help and information. It was very useful. I printed it out and will add it to "the box" for my own children to put in their attic someday. happy.gif

Posted on Sep 21, 2015, 2:28 PM
from IP address 38.95.192.114

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Quantcast

Copyright 2003-2014, Clan Mackay Society USA Visit our website, ClanMackayUSA.org