Welcome to the Penn and Teller bulletin board, a great place to keep in touch with fellow Penn & Teller fans or ask questions about the guys. We welcome your thoughts!

Respond to this messageReturn to P & T Homepage
Original Message
  • @Tony T
    • Kayla M Abbott (Login Kayla_Marie)
      Posted Jan 11, 2011 12:18 PM

Seattle is very lovely. I love cities...so I really do fit in here.

Also, If you ever come down here again, then let me know and I'll be glad to introduce you to the owners of the magic shop here at the Pike Place Market. They're very sweet people and they've been teaching me most of my fundamentals. I don't know if I've mentioned this already, but they are pals with Teller and they have been teaching me some tricks and some methods that are in relation to what Penn & Teller do. Not as amazing though, but some what close. They know I like the blood and guts...so I have a few props. happy.gif

A beginner has to start some where I suppose. They are surprised though by how quickly I'm picking things up...I believe I've definitely found a new passion in life.

Also thanks for the heads up! I only have volume one, but I think I'm gonna get his light, lighter and lightest serious.( I think that's what it's called)

You'll get an email from me shortly. I like to learn!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.