Welcome to the Penn and Teller bulletin board, a great place to keep in touch with fellow Penn & Teller fans or ask questions about the guys. We welcome your thoughts!

Respond to this messageReturn to P & T Homepage
Original Message
  • Teller used as consult for neurologists...?
    • (Login Hotshot_007)
      Posted Jun 19, 2012 11:22 AM

Hey all, wanted to get more info on this, or find a way to verify and get more leads for research. I remember reading a single article in a magazine about Teller, upon first hearing about conscious recognition patterns in the brain and how neurologist were fascinated by it and the locations each sense originates in the brain, offering his services and insights on this to the scientists, as he claimed that "magicians" and illusionists had been doing the exact same thing for years now by deceiving audiences into perceiving one thing while hiding the true value. I was wondering if there was any more literature on this subject, and if so where, as I have not seen any more articles, scholarly or otherwise, on this subject.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement