Welcome to the Penn and Teller bulletin board, a great place to keep in touch with fellow Penn & Teller fans or ask questions about the guys. We welcome your thoughts!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to P & T Homepage  

You guys are inspiring!

February 20 2011 at 7:49 PM
Frank  (Login fbarcenas)

The way you guys promote the truth/basic good ethics and principals make the rest us mere mortals feel we've done actually nothing to improve the quality of life of our fellow man. But, you guys are doing it in a fashion that is both entertaining and thought provoking. The fact that you guys are making a living out of it is awesome. If you guys ever make it out to Guadalajara, Mexico; I'd like to show you guys around town. Take care and keep up the good work.

To teller:
All these years of following your act through the media, I never thought I would have had anything in common with you. Being Cuban and discovering my Jewish lineage at the age of 40, was something I thought that made me unique, guess I was wrong. Wish you had an interview where you actually spoke, but guess that would steal the mystique from your following performances.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sketch
(no login)

Re: You guys are inspiring!

March 1 2011, 9:29 AM 

Respond to this message   
Tim Jousma
(Login philmcknight)

Re: You guys are inspiring!

November 3 2011, 3:58 AM 

i heard him speak for the first time via youtube. it was like hearing harpo marx speak. i was always curious how he would sound.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to P & T Homepage  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement