Welcome to the Penn and Teller bulletin board, a great place to keep in touch with fellow Penn & Teller fans or ask questions about the guys. We welcome your thoughts!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to P & T Homepage  

What happened with Pennfans.net

April 24 2011 at 7:25 PM
  (Login WynneFox)

Just curious if anyone heard what brought the site down. I liked going there to listen to Penn's old radio shows. According to Google's Cashe the last update was back in Feb of this year.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Elliott
(no login)

Re: What happened with Pennfans.net

April 27 2011, 7:57 AM 

Glad someone else noticed this. About a week ago I started getting ads for ceiling fans, and other things, when I went there. No idea what happened.
The nice thing about that site is that you could listen to random Radio Penn shows. Other than that, the site seemed to have been abandoned a long time ago.

Elliott

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

April 30 2011, 9:10 AM 

I would also like to know. I've slowly been downloading the shows over the past year and now the site is gone. I can't find the shows anywhere else. I loved listening to it.

Respond to this message   
DEFeKt
(no login)

Penn radio Archive

January 21 2012, 1:31 PM 

I found a link to the archives of the show. Enjoy!

http://www.archive.org/details/Penn_Radio_archive

Respond to this message   

(Login threeofklubs)

I think the owner stopped paying for hosting

May 1 2011, 8:34 AM 

Then again, I have no proof of that. If the owner is reading and I'm wrong than sorry. Anyway, archive.org hosts the Penn Radio shows. So you can listen there.

Better take the drain cleaner out of your mouth, this is getting serious...

Respond to this message   

(Login Tessersnacks)

May 5 2011, 7:03 AM 

Unless you are using your own server you have to pay for your website, my guess is that the owner of that website now has other things that take up his time and stopped paying for the website.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Pennfans

July 19 2012, 9:47 PM 

I stopped working on the site after my son was born (he is 5 now!). I just didn't have the time to update it anymore. And I stopped hosting the site a while back because of some financial troubles.

Great to see that archive.org is hosting the mp3s that I recorded happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - What happened with Pennfans.net
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to P & T Homepage  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement