Welcome to the Penn and Teller bulletin board, a great place to keep in touch with fellow Penn & Teller fans or ask questions about the guys. We welcome your thoughts!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to P & T Homepage  

Kirk Cameron Puts Down Stephen Hawking

May 18 2011 at 7:44 PM
Kevin Quail  (Login rudolfo1)

Here's a good one- this fucking moron from some sitcom turned evangelist couldn't match wits with a baked potato but he wants to attack Hawking, and again, take the really stupid side of belief versus facts:

"Two days after Stephen Hawking gave an interview in which he declared that in his wholly scientific view Heaven doesn't exist and that any such notion of the after-life was a "fairy story" for folks afraid of death, Growing Pains star-turned-evangelist Kirk Cameron is lashing out at the famed cosmologist, saying Hawking has no evidence to back up his claims."

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20110518/b242570/

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kevin Quail
(Login rudolfo1)

More from the idiots

May 21 2011, 9:51 PM 

The baked potato has a conversation with a head of lettuce about the banana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

Respond to this message   
zCarl
(no login)

Re: Kirk Cameron Puts Down Stephen Hawking

May 22 2011, 11:54 AM 

More great coverage on the wisdom of Kirk Cameron...

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

(Login philmcknight)

Re: Kirk Cameron Puts Down Stephen Hawking

November 3 2011, 3:45 AM 

Why people give that jerk Cameron the time of day is beyond me. The more attention you give idiots like that, the more outlandish they're going to be. Like I want to hear the thoughts of an actor, a BAD one at that, on anything involving science. That's the horrible thing about this country. Celebrity's feel they can spout their mouths off about anything. It's one thing if that celebrity has done their homework (like Penn and Teller with Bullshit or Bono with forgiving the debt of third world countries. Bono may be annoying but he's done his homework.) Kirk Cameron is just a fool. And it shows any D-List star that if they become religious, they can suddenly become ministers and get more publicity for their failed careers!

/rant. (It's 3:45am in California and I haven't slept in a while. Plus I gotta get my kids up in the morning...lol)

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Kirk Cameron Puts Down Stephen Hawking
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to P & T Homepage  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement