Howdy !!!

by Ben Houle

Hello everybody,
I've been checking the site for a while, finally took the time to write something down. Thank you Nick for setting up the website, I'm still just happy to be able to retrieve e-mails and not crash our system. Just to bring everybody up to speed,I moved to the USA in 1998 with my wife Caroline. I completed my orthopedic residency and sports medicine fellowship and set up shop in Southern Illinois (Mount Vernon). How southern? 4 hours south of Chicago and 1 hour east of St-Louis.This is the bible belt,country rules the airwaves and NASCAR is religion.I joined another established physician and we just moved to a new 20000 square foot clinic with surgery suites and MRI.We are very busy and luckily the HMO's are not interested in our small community.

We are planning on coming to the reunion - looking forward to seeing everyone!! Luckily my family is still in Gatineau so I won't be needing my sleeping bag.

Ben

Posted on Apr 9, 2001, 11:15 PM
from IP address 208.235.33.140

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Find more forums on Medical SchoolCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
See you in September!