because I don't want to finish the season 1-16 like last year. We will have runners, which will be different. We also got some guys who will be playing on a more consistent basis, that is important. Also another goalie to help out Scott (Scott no slouch). Hopefully a .500 season.
1. (#1)Windsor Raiders (due to beat Whitby)
2. (#1)St. Catharines (have a good team when everyone shows)
4. (#2)Windsor Wizards (Not a bad team)
5. (#3)Caledon Bandits (can only move up from last year)
6. (#3)Barrie (due to win some, not bad a team if they get numbers)
7. (#4)London (???,Just because they are the home team)
8. (#4)Six Nations (???)
Everyone must remember about cross over finals
div 1 plays div 2
Question: Where is Lakeshore and any huntsville teams?
Posted on May 16, 2002, 1:07 PM from IP address 126.96.36.199