<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Belting and Sex

September 28 2001 at 1:52 PM
No score for this post
Taniya 

Many respondents have talked about getting the tawse or strap across the hands. Is this sexually stimulating in the way that bare bottom strapping obviously could be? Or is the idea of hand strapping to relive one's schoolgirl/boy experiences? How many use c/p as part of their foreplay repertoir? Taniya

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rob

In response to Taniya.

No score for this post
September 28 2001, 3:27 PM 

I think it would be fair to say that most people who visit this site do have a vested interest in CP. The level of interest depends on each individual but most of the fascination with CP would seem to stem from schooldays. Corporal Punishment was meant to be a deterrent at school, and in most cases it was. There is however, a number of us who it would appear, found the whole experience sexually stimulating. It may have been the sight of a particularly attractive teacher wielding a cane or belt that sparked the flame, who knows.
Personally, I find receiving the belt on the hands is more stimulating than getting it on the rear.
Reliving one's schooldays can also be extremely exciting, especially when both parties are devoted CP enthusiasts. For me, CP is the best foreplay there is!

Fiona

Untitled

No score for this post
September 29 2001, 9:21 PM 

Yes getting or giving the belt on the hands is extremely stimulating!
You are awarded and accept punishment, the order hold your hands out given.
You have eye to eye contact, your hands are positioned precisely by the teacher, the tawse placed on the offered palms to measure the stroke, the tawse drawn back over the shoulder.
You could move your hands out of the way but choose not to, you see the tawse descending, landing, feel the breathtaking shock of the impact and get to see the effects, while waiting for the process to start again.
Believe me it is an extremely effective prelude to other matters!

bill

getting the belt

No score for this post
September 30 2001, 7:21 PM 

Hi Fiona!
Sounds like you asme liked getting belted? I'd like to chat with you, only if you want, about experiences,wants and wishes.
I've been belted at school and at home since I was 10 years old until 18. Stepmum was a teacher, and she used her Lochgelly and slippers to success!. Please respond! I would like to communicate with you.
Regards,
Bill

Taniya

Hi Fiona

No score for this post
October 4 2001, 12:48 AM 

I now know exactly what you mean-especially the eye contact-and choosing not to withdraw your hands-quite a different ritual from getting it on the bottom-Taniya

Robert

Belting at school in Scotland

No score for this post
September 29 2001, 9:33 PM 

A strange thing.At school many years ago I was petrified of the belt.I spent most of my school days in permanent fear,but learned a lot!!
How come now that I am an adult I really enjoy pain on the bare.It is always a prelude to sex with my wife on Saturday night.I am on the receiving end of course and cant get enough,but it is the sting of the cane I enjoy.
Anyone have the answer.?

Isobel

Voltaire

No score for this post
October 3 2001, 10:49 PM 

Am I not correct in having heard that Voltaire wrote (obliquely!) in his memoires of his unhealthy pleasure at the birchings he received from his voluptuous young governess?

Anyone know more about this?

Izzy

Taniya

Hi Isobel

No score for this post
October 4 2001, 12:16 AM 

Hi Izzy-You are thinking of Jean-Jacques Rousseau who wrote of his experience with his governess(what a great word)in The Confessions-Taniya

Susan

Belting & Sex

No score for this post
October 4 2001, 1:24 AM 

As a woman who had her hands and her bottom caned at school I have to say that, for me, it was more erotic to have my bottom caned. I was only caned twice on my bottom. But the aspect of seeing the headmistress flex her curved handled cane and ordering me to bend over and touch my toes gave me butterflies. I remember listening to the swish of the cane and the loud crack against my bottom and the line of stinging pain. When I rubbed my bottom during the punishment I was told to bend over again and the process continued. Then there was the walk out of the headmistress' office wincing and not daring to rub my stinging rear for fear of another threatened dose of the cane.
I think punishment on the bottom being more erotic for me stems from childhood as most children were spanked by their parents and that was certainly the case with my sister, brother and I who spent a fair amount of time over our fathers lap.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement