<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Witnessing a Girl Spanked at School

February 10 2002 at 8:53 PM
No score for this post
Mark 

I attended a Catholic, coeducational high school in Montreal, Canada during the mid 1960s. At that time, the use of an 18-inch wooden paddle was not only legal, but freely used as the preferred form of discipline in our school. The school was only partially coeducational in that girls were taught by nuns in one wing of the school and boys were taught by Basilian (sp?) priests in a separate wing. The head nun served as the principal for the girls and the head priest served as the principal for the boys. A suite of offices served as the quarters for both principals. Both male and female students wore uniforms Ė the boysí consisting of blue blazers and grey trousers and the girlsí consisting of blue tunics, knee socks, and white blouses. Although I was never spanked in school, I was aware of the fact that boys and girls were always spanked separately by their respective principals. According to my classmates, boys were required to remove their trousers and kneel on a raised padded bench while bending over the padded back of the bench. The spanking was administered on the seat of their underpants (and I have forgotten how many spanks were typically given). According to my older brotherís girlfriend at the time, girls were spanked by their principal in a similar manner. Each girl to be spanked had the hem of tunic pinned up to her blouse before kneeling over the bench. She was then paddled on the seat of her panties. Even at the age of 14, I had been fascinated with the idea of girls being spanked and often would try to eavesdrop on their conversations after school to try to overhear any reference to one of them being spanked that day. One day, my hope of watching a girl get spanked was rewarded well beyond my wildest dreams. I had been asked to bring a folder of documents to the principalís office. When I arrived at the office the secretary was not at her desk and the unmistakable sounds of a spanking in progress and the crying and blubbering of a girl were clearly audible from a partially opened office door near where I was standing. I as absolutely terrified of getting caught but my desire to see what was happening far outweighed my instinct for caution. I crept quietly towards the open door and peered in. I was confronted by an incredible and memorable sight. Both the girl being spanked and the nun wielding the spanking paddle had their backs to the door. The girl appeared to be 15 or 16 and she was bent over the spanking bench with her tunic dress fastened to the shoulders of her blouse. Towards one side of her stood the nun who was tattooing the young girlís bum with the paddle. The poor girlís bottom was prominently raised, tightly encased in a pair of pastel blue panties. The material was thin enough so that the tomato-like redness of her bum was clearly visible through the seat of her panties. As the nun continued to spank, the girl cried as loudly as she dared. It was obvious she was experiencing considerable discomfort and her bottom cheeks kept opening and closing as if she was winking at me with her little anus. It was also very obvious that she had wet her panties. Whether she had wet her pants in fear while being prepared for her spanking or had wet them during the actual spanking, Iíll never know. I was not about to ask! After about 60 seconds of taking in this fascinating scene, I realized that my own well-being meant that I should get out of there as quickly and quietly as possible. Which is exactly what I did.

That is the first and only time I ever saw a girl being spanked at school although over the years I have witnessed four other girls ranging in age from 12 to 17 being spanked.

P.S. Iím sure that this young lady was not the first or last to wet her panties during a spanking. Has anyone else witnessed or heard of such panty accidents during punishment?

P.P.S. By the way, if anyone thinks that the spanking of older teenage girls is a thing of the past, they might be intrigued by the two articles that appeared a few weeks ago in our daily city newspaper. According to these articles, there is a local church congregation whose members have expressed a public commitment to the use of the parental spanking paddle. The story first came to the attention of the authorities (and hence the newspaper) when the 17-year old daughter of one of the church families lodged a formal complaint to the Childrensí Aid Society. According to this young lady, she does not disagree with her parentsí right to spank her and her younger sisters and brother. However, she did complain about the fact that her mother lowered her panties before applying the spanking paddle which, according to the interview with the parents, consists of a wooden paint stirring stick. The parents have argued that their paddle is intended to burn and sting rather than bruise and that it is most effective when administered to the childís bare buttocks. After the first two stories appeared in the paper, there was no follow-up so Iím not sure where it will go from here.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Patrick

Witness

No score for this post
February 12 2002, 1:05 AM 

The only time I ever witnessed a girl having her bottom tanned was when I was walking past the PE mistress's office, the door was slightly ajar and I peered through and saw Miss Jennings take a slipper out of her desk. I peered around and got a beeter view of her victim, a tall ginger haired girl I realised was my sisters best friend, Grace bending over the back of a wooden chair. She had her dark green netball skirt on and I could see her matching briefs faintly.
Miss Jennings began to whack the Grace pretty hard and I could hear muffled cries as the last three whacks were sent home. Grace got six whacks and after the last I snuck away very quitely with a half erection.

david

Untitled

No score for this post
February 12 2002, 8:08 PM 

It must have been funny to witness your sisters best friends slippering. Did you tell your sister what you had seen or confess to her friend that you had seen her slippered?

Patrick

No score for this post
February 14 2002, 12:09 AM 

I told my sister that Grace had been slippered but she already knew. Grace became my girlfriend at university and I told her after a couple of dates that I had seen her slippered.

David

Untitled

No score for this post
February 15 2002, 7:27 PM 

Patrick

Well this disproves the idea that girls did not discuss slipperings like boys did. In that case did you and your sister compare notes on slipperings?

James

Witnessing a Girl Spanked at School

No score for this post
February 13 2002, 1:19 AM 

This was extremely rare at my mixed school in
the east of Scotland.Generally speaking, senior girls
were not subject to corporal punishment, unlike the
boys. I can recall 2 exceptions to the general rule.
In a second year science class, 2 girls kept talking
to each other despite warnings. To general astonishment, the male teacher ordered them out to the
corridor and an audible belting followed.This was both fascinating and rather frustrating,for the boys present. One of the girls involved went on to become
a teacher herself.....
The second incident was more serious. Those disinclined to join the CCF(playing soldiers)were given an extra English class on a Friday afternoon.
In 5th year this was taken by a female teacher who must have been about 40, I think. She took great care
of her appearance and dress,but her temper was unpredictable,so it was best to watch your step.
Her class was entirely male 16 or 17 year olds who were terminally bored, just waiting for the bell to
ring.There was a knock at the door and a small 5th
year girl came into the room. I recognised her but
did not know her well because she was from a different
section of my year. She wore the school uniform of
charcoal grey blazer and skirt, tie, dark coloured
nylons and black lacing shoes. As she entered, the
teacher rose from her chair and as she did so, opened
the top drawer of her desk, and brought out her belt.

By the time the girl had reached the centre of the
room the teacher was already waiting for her with the belt over her right shoulder. A very few words may have passed between them of the sort "you know
why I sent for you" and a subdued "yes, miss"
6 strokes of the belt followed, 3 on each hand.
It seemed a severe punishment which the girl took
very bravely without flinching or tears. The boys
in the audience were both impressed and quite stunned.
The beating over, the girl turned and left the room.
I never found out what she had done to merit such a
punishment. The incident was sufficiently unusual
to be quite unforgettable. James

Mike

Witnessing a spanking at school

No score for this post
February 13 2002, 5:18 PM 

The only time I actually was an eye-witness to a spanking occurred when I was in junior high school in suburban Atlanta, GA, USA.

A teacher had asked me to run an errand for her, and as I was returning to class, I turned a hall corner and was stopped in my tracks by what I saw. Mary Lila, one of the prettiest, blonde girls in the 8th grade was getting a paddling.

Mary Lila was captain of the cheerleading squad, and while I really wish she had been in uniform, unfortunately she was wearing jeans. The jeans weren't taken down or anything, but it was apparent that they weren't offering much protection to the paddle's sting.

I watched as the teacher, a female art teacher who had a reputation for bringing tears to even the guys she paddled, made Mary Lila bend over and grab her ankles. She then gave her three "licks" with the half-inch thick, two-foot long wooden paddle. After the first lick, Mary Lila shot straight up, grabbed her bottom and shouted, "shit." Mrs. Starnes warned her that another outcry would double the punishment. Mary Lila was quiet for the next two licks, but was crying after number three. I'll bet she had a difficult time sitting the rest of that day, as Mrs. Starnes really blistered her butt.

That happened over 30 years ago, and I still remember it as the day that I first got turned on by a spanking. Later that year, I got my first and only school spanking, by the P.E. coach for forgetting to put the lock on my locker. There were no witnesses, but to this day I wish that Mary Lila had watched me get my blistering.

I saw a girl caned at school.

No score for this post
February 16 2002, 7:52 PM 

Back in 1970 I witnessed a girl caned at school. I was 9 at the time, as was she. We had a very strict devout Irish catholic teacher. Her fervour towards religion was obsessive, and her willingness to mete out corporal punishment was equal to it. I was given the ruler on my hands every day and bent over the edge of her desk to have my bottom and exposed thighs ( We wore shorts back then.) slapped repeatedly most every day. The boys went through it wheras the girls on rare occasions might feel the ruler. This was always in front of the class. But privately I had three memorable over the knee spankings and one caning.

Anyway, it was school sports day. All of the classes were filing out in order to the sports field. As we were ordered out the teacher told Maria to wait behind. I sensed that something was afoot. She had played Mrs. Wilkes up a lot lately And I had told her to watch her step. As soon as we had got outside I went back in 'For the toilet miss'. The school was empty except for the three of us. The younger kids events were first, so I would not miss my turn. Mrs. Wilkes thinking that there were only the two of them in the building was lecturing Maria sternly when I got there. I just stood and watched and listened through the sliding concertina type glass partition which did nothing to confine the dialogue between the two. To my absolute astonishment she informed her that she was going to cane her. A great excitement welled within me. She protested but to no avail. Mrs W told her that she could tell her parents if she liked for she would herself call round and see them that same night. Also that her mother (Who was the teachers sister - I knew this to be true. We often used to tease her about her aunt Theresa) had encouraged and sanctioned a caning. I assumed maybe one on each hand. When she was told to bend over I had butterflies in my stomach. There she was bent over with her rather plump bottom in the air and pointing in my direction. She then lifted her dress back and rested it up on her back. I will nver forget that exquisite site (Exquisite to a nine year old boy that is. I would want to see a nine year old girl in that position now). She wore a pair of pale panties which covered her entire bottom, and a pair of very see through or sheer grey/silver tights. I was physically shaking.

She raised the cane and slashed it down swiftly onto her bottom. Up she leapt and cried out. Mrs. W ordered her back down or she would get double. Compliance was instant. The second landed and she jumped up again. But sadly that was it. She was sobbing and wailing. Realising that it was all over I beat a retreat fearing discovery. She was taken straight home.

The next day she was boasting about her 'Six of the best' and how it had not hurt her at all! I knew differently though. I could not get it out of my mind, and that night whilst dwelling upon it I had my first ever orgasm. Two awakenings on the same day! I seldom see her, maybe not for three, four or more years since I last saw her in town. But each time that I have I have smiled inwardly at the secret that I still keep.

Slight adjustment to my post.

No score for this post
February 17 2002, 5:10 PM 

I have just noticed that in my post about Maria's caning that I have left out a word in error. I wrote that I would like to see a nine year old girl in that position now, wheras I meant to say that I would NOT like to see a nine year old girl in that position now. Just an error on my part. I would not want to give anyone the wrong idea. Whilst we frequently discuss childhood punishments here on this forum, it involves our own experiences of yesteryear and not those of todays child. To involve children in the sort of chastisement that many of us still enjoy today is wholly unacceptable. It is strictly an adult pastime. Anyone who thinks differently has no place on this forum or indeed anywhere near me!

Slight adjustment to my post.

No score for this post
February 17 2002, 5:11 PM 

I have just noticed that in my post about Maria's caning that I have left out a word in error. I wrote that I would like to see a nine year old girl in that position now, wheras I meant to say that I would NOT like to see a nine year old girl in that position now. Just an error on my part. I would not want to give anyone the wrong idea. Whilst we frequently discuss childhood punishments here on this forum, it involves our own experiences of yesteryear and not those of todays child. To involve children in the sort of chastisement that many of us still enjoy today is wholly unacceptable. It is strictly an adult pastime. Anyone who thinks differently has no place on this forum or indeed anywhere near me!

Current Topic - Witnessing a Girl Spanked at School
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement