<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

sore hands from the ladys cane

April 11 2002 at 8:08 AM
No score for this post
unlucky girl 

when i was at skule the cane was on the hands, teachers where both sexes, it always hurt, most cried and the max was two on each hand,the lady teachers where best at it,the men usually gave just one whack though,the women usually one on each with the older women teachers two on each,not nice at the time but would it not be nice to do it all again !sarah

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Tell us more about your experiences sarah

No score for this post
April 11 2002, 12:19 PM 

Hi Sarah
Please tell us more about your experiences, when and where it tookplace, did they all have similar canes... traditional or straight... was the cane all that was used?
MrLloydUK

molly

Re: sore hands from the ladys cane

No score for this post
April 12 2002, 8:02 AM 

a young lady teacher just out of training and very gentle and kind to us all became our new teacher and after a few warnings for various things which I ignored as she was so tame and the risk of being caned by her seemed unlikely,but I became the first victim and she gave two on each hand ,as hard as possible leaving me in tears ,afterwards she apologised but said she had to make me an example because things where getting out of control, she caned a few others that year all the same results ,she knew how to work the cane ,I only got her cane once and that was enough

Still interested

No score for this post
April 12 2002, 10:30 AM 

It seems even though you only got caned by her once molly you are still interested in the subject, did you meet the cane anywhere else at school or maybe later as an adult ?

jay

Re: Still interested

No score for this post
April 12 2002, 1:04 PM 

Dear Molly,
like my wife, once was enough!
Bet you still like c.p. though!
regards,
jay

joe

No score for this post
April 13 2002, 7:53 AM 

when on a visit to an exhibition with the school,a very friendly old lady teacher had the cane with her, I couldnt imagine her using it though,but two girls and one boy got it on the hands in front of everyone at the exibition as well one on each and well laid on as well,that was thirty five years ago though in Northern Ireland

jay

Re: Re: sore hands from the ladys cane

No score for this post
April 13 2002, 11:49 AM 

For anyone who lives in Herts. The council rag Herts Direct delivered to eveyone has a picture of a "school" in Hitchin which shows a lady teacher holding a fearsome looking cane!!!
regards,
jay

Trax

Old photo's

No score for this post
April 13 2002, 3:33 PM 

Any one else who has viewed old (pre 1940) village school photo's noticed the teacher always stood at the side with her cane to the fore. A sort of badge of office maybe?.

Jay

Re: Old photo's

No score for this post
April 14 2002, 1:02 AM 

and after,
wow,
jay

linda

No score for this post
April 28 2002, 6:03 AM 

the first time I got the cane on the hands I thought I was being let off lightly, once was enough on the hands, the other times I got caned I was happy to bend over, to avoid being caned on the hands id even remove the knickers and have it on the bare,the pain from the cane on the hand is unbelievable and it didnt matter if the teacher was a man or a woman either it always hurt !

Jane

Re:Sore hands from the cane.

No score for this post
April 29 2002, 12:44 AM 

Linda, It is amazing how our experiences differ.Given the choice I would have willingly taken the normal three strokes {or more} on the hand rather than accross my bottom. I realise now that my Deputy Headmistress who administered the punishments was undoubtedly an enthusiast who enjoyed expertly applying the cane to the girls bottoms when the opportunities arose.I an sure getting the cane with the skirt flipped back did make a difference although the expertise of the caner was probably the most relevant factor.All I know is the strokes of the cane I received accross the seat of my knickers could not have been more painful wherever else they may have been administered. As for taking them on the bare bottom you would have been an extremely brave young lady based on the reports given by the exceptional one or two unfortunate enough to receive it in this way. Regards, Jane.

Hands Caned

No score for this post
April 29 2002, 10:59 AM 

Hi Jane
I think you might feel differently if you had the cane administered on your hands with any thing like the same force as to your covered bottom, the covering of one layer of clothes doesn't make much difference to bare apart from the level of embarasment or humiliation

Current Topic - sore hands from the ladys cane
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement