<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Tight trousers

May 13 2002 at 12:32 AM
No score for this post
Jane 

I am much more turned on by the idea of being disciplined accross tight jeans ,tight shorts, trousers, jodhpurs etc. than by being punished accross the bare bottom where an implement is to be used. Perhaps it results from my canings at school always being given accross the clothed {knickered} bottom.The only exception is if I were to be hand spanked. Do any others have this preference? Jane.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
peter

Re: Tight trousers

No score for this post
May 13 2002, 5:08 AM 

I agree, I was always caned over my trousers. You were given a lectuer and then told to bend over

Bill

Re: Tight trousers

No score for this post
May 13 2002, 11:43 AM 

Hi Jane,
were you ever hand spanked at school ?

Jane

Tight Trousers

No score for this post
May 13 2002, 11:50 PM 

I was never hand spanked at school. The only corporal punishment I have received has been with the cane which I received at school on four occasions from the same teacher. Hand spanking I am sure would have been very mild compared to the cane although I would not have cared for the idea of being over a female's knee.

Bill

Re: Tight Trousers

No score for this post
May 14 2002, 9:22 AM 

Would you have liked it more or less if it had been a male's knee you had to bend over ?

Re: Re: Tight Trousers

No score for this post
May 14 2002, 5:18 PM 

For obvious reasons, it is usually always preferable to cane a bare bottom. To see the target in the most quintessential form is a sight to behold. Also to see weals and tramlines appear. But to cane over clothing, modesty is preserved. But I agree with Jane, a caning over tightly stretched jodpurs or jeans is a turn on. Wether or not you are caning or being caned. I have happily swished a few feminine bottoms whilst encased in tight denim and riding trousers. Also it is a wonderful sight to have a bottom bent before you with knickers and tights still in place. I was fortunate enough to witness a girl caned at school with skirt raised. And the so called protection of tights and knickers did nothing to help her. I have also been caned very very hard indeed by Miss Martindale who will only ever cane men over their trousers. I can state truthfully that each caning that she administered made a mockery of my clothing!

Tombola

Miss Martindale

No score for this post
May 15 2002, 12:06 AM 

Andrew,
Is Miss Martindale still active with the cane-if so,how can I make contact?
Can you tell us a bit more about your very very hard caning please.

James R

Miss Martindale

No score for this post
May 15 2002, 12:49 AM 

Andrew, I would also be interested to hear further about your encounter with Miss Martindale's cane accross the clothed bottom. I suppose in a way it simulates exactly what would normally be administered at school as in reality most canings were given in this way. How many strokes were given and in what position? What was the sensation when the cane impacted?
Does Miss Martindale only cane females accross the clothed bottom do you know? Have you or anyone else seen her cane a female or met any female who has experienced it from her? Many thanks, James.

Michael

Miss Martindale

No score for this post
May 15 2002, 8:36 AM 

Did she mark you Andrew deppite the trousers and if so how long did they last?

Jane

Tight Trousers

No score for this post
May 15 2002, 12:11 AM 

I was only fourteen when I was last caned so I am not sure how I would have felt about being over a male knee at that time. I suppose embarassed although definitely preferring it to the cane. I was caned as Andrew described [ ie. with the skirt raised ] on each occasion but I am sure it was just as painful as if I had been given it on the bare. The clothing seemed irrelevant as the cane seemed to just slice through to your bottom. I was caned by the same schoolmistress each time and she was obviously a corporal punishment enthusiast who enjoyed this aspect of her work. I am sure if she had thought the strokes she administered were going to even more painful then my bottom would have been bare.

different as an adult

No score for this post
May 15 2002, 9:28 AM 

Hi Jane
I think as an an adult there will be completely different things going through your head than as a child, you may even get to like it, given the right encouragement.
MrLloyduk@hotmail.com

Jane

different as an adult

No score for this post
May 16 2002, 3:33 AM 

I agree, our thoughts and fantasies on punishment are totally different as an adult compared to when we were a child. After all I could not then have imagined myself being interested in this forum, my main motivation in this respect being to AVOID at almost any cost being bent over the armchair in Miss S---'s study.Because of my school experiences however I am still not turned on by the thought of a female caning my behind. Incidentally I have just seen a picture of the Miss Martindale referred to above on the net and in appearence and build she is not too dissimilar to Miss S--- who caned me at school,likewise the cane she is holding. Regards Jane.

different strokes

No score for this post
May 16 2002, 3:21 PM 

Hi Jane
As an adult the effect is much different and the aplication may well be for mutual enjoyment rather to teach you right from wrong. You should of course know that you have been walloped but not be knocked into next week though effects of the cane does tend to last almost thet long.
When you were caned at school was the cane brought down from above you or swing from the side?
Mr Lloyd

Jane

Different Strokes

No score for this post
May 17 2002, 12:22 AM 

When you were caned two pillows were placed on the back of an old low back leather armchair and you had to bend over these with your hands on the far end of the cushion seat.Miss S--- stood to the side lining up the cane seemingly for ages.She then seemed to take a tiny run up as she delivered each stroke FROM THE SIDE. Presumably to get it from above you have to lie flat in some way? The stripes from the cane actually were still visable for about TWO weeks in my case and typically for most other girls who got it.Regards, Jane.

Fearsome Woman

No score for this post
May 17 2002, 1:36 AM 

Hi Jane
It sounds like you were rightly apprehensive anout the cane, it sounfs like it was a fearsome event, I would hope as an adult you would be less harshly treated and would like to come back for a repeat of what ever you decided to try, but sutably satisfied with the result.

Jane

Fearsome Woman

No score for this post
May 17 2002, 1:52 AM 

I am sure a good whacking from a man accross the tightly clothed bottom would indeed be a totally different experience even if given with the cane.Miss S--- was quite merciless as you have detected always administering the designated number of strokes no matter how much the recipient was pleading or how reacting.As you suggest we have we have different feelings when we are older and I am sure I would enjoy a good walloping as you put it, given now by the right person in the right environment.

Miss Martindale.

No score for this post
May 17 2002, 6:00 PM 

A good few years ago I saw an advertisement in the 'Forum' magazine for a lady offering real discipline for the serious and discerning gentleman. I telephoned and spoke to Miss Martindale. She told me that genuine punishment was given out to errant visitors, but emphasised that no sexual services were available, and that should I seek the latter then I was to look elsewhere. She also stipulated that any punishment administered to gentlemen would be given over trousers. I had no problem with this and made an appointment. At the time she lived in Oxford. She greeted me at the door and led me upstairs to a room with a blackboard and a school desk. She dressed elegantly in the style of the 1940's/50's, and wore her hair long. She was charming and very amiable. This, she told me was just one facet of her persona. She warned me to beware of another of her characters, who wore her hair up and was very, very stern indeed. "Woe betide you if you ever come here and she greets you". She told me. The seeds of anticipation and mystery were well and truly sown in my mind. And if as by magic - I met her on my second visit there. After a brief discussion she informed me that she deemed that I was in need of a hard caning. I was ordered to move the desk and bend over it. She took her time and meted out a hard caning which I felt exactly the way that she had intended it to feel. I certainly remember gasping after each stroke. The trousers and underpants that I wore served only to preserve modesty, and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER to suppress the impact of or protect me from the expertise and efficiency of a truly competent disciplinarian. If I had harboured any disrespect for her previuosly (Which I had not as it happened), then I certainly held her in the highest esteem now! During the rest of my time there I was subjected to further canings, strappings and a spanking with a slipper. I asked at the end if I could be despatched with another caning. She was happy to inform me that she always closed her lessons with a punishment, and she certainly did just that. I well remember on another visit that having been told to return to my seat, my own seat having just been caned, I asked "Excuse me, but do you think that I could possibly have some more?" A smile instantly spread across her pretty face as she approvingly granted my wish. The last time that she caned me was when I visited her house in Snaresbrook to buy a cane from her. The very same cane was demonstrated to me there and then, and I struggled to take it. I don't know why.

Steve

Miss Martindale

No score for this post
May 17 2002, 6:14 PM 

But how do you contact Miss Martindale nowadays? Does anybody know?

Steve.

No score for this post
May 17 2002, 6:31 PM 

Give me few days. I will contact her and get back to you.

jay

Re: Steve.

No score for this post
May 17 2002, 8:57 PM 

Dear Andrew,
I am so jealous, Miss M. must be the peak of a headmistress type,
What a dream Aristasia!
regards,
jay

Whit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
May 18 2002, 8:43 AM 

Bleedin East Enders!..........."Aris" who? Ye shair ye didnae misspell that an meant "bum".....chum?
Yer Pal, Jockie

More of Miss Marianne Martindale.

No score for this post
May 18 2002, 12:32 PM 

Jay, you are right, she makes an excellent headmistress/governess type. She has been on the telly a few times. She was interviewed by Katrina Buchannan on UK Livings 'Sex Files'. Also on video diary on BBC administering a light and playful spanking to the knickered bottom of a girl draped over her knee. But the most noteworthy appearance that I am aware of is a documentary that I once videoed but sadly no longer have. Zak Jane Keir a writer of erotica and Forum magazine contributor was filmed visiting Miss Martindales house for a scenario entitled 'A weekend at Miss Martindales'. It provided a brief insight into life in the world of Aristasia.

jay

Re: Whit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
May 20 2002, 8:06 PM 

Bumistasia?
Jockie I think its time you gave yourself a skelping mon, and you can buy the first pint! lol
I suppose I am more of a Northender than an Eastender.
One day I will be North o the Border!!
regards,
jay
The soft Southerner

Ahhh that Aris whatever !!

No score for this post
May 21 2002, 9:01 AM 

Ok the Scot has used the power of the net and now understands about a world o' blondes an brunettes........God this spanking.....S+M........BDSM life is awfu intellectual (guid big wird fer ye Andrew!!)
Aye OK jay will buy you a "wee" pint when yer up this way...feel free to email me.......(will make a change from Andrew always scrounging pics o wimmins' bums frae me LOL)
Jockie.

Tight Clothes

No score for this post
May 20 2002, 3:23 PM 

Jane

Were you allowed to wear tight clothes when you were punnished at home or just at school?

Jamie

Jane

Tight Clothes

No score for this post
May 20 2002, 11:51 PM 

Jamie, I never actually received corporal punisment at home, only at school. At school I wore a pleated skirt for uniform but this was lifted back when I got the cane such that it was given accross my knickers. It is since leaving school that I have developed the urge to be whacked accross tight shorts, jeans, jodphurs, trousers etc. I suppose there is some remote connection with my getting it accross tight school knickers although now I would prefer to get it with nothing else underneath. Best regards, Jane.

Tight Clothes

No score for this post
May 21 2002, 9:45 AM 

Jane

Jodphurs are such fun arn't they.

So when did you last get it across your jodphurs? Do you take it better than you used to in your school days?

Mind you pleated skirts can be such fun.

Feel free to drop me a line ceri@ceri.net

Be happy Jamie

Jane

Re: Tight Clothes

No score for this post
May 21 2002, 9:51 AM 

I have not had it accross the jodphurs yet so can't really answer your question. When I do manage to get a caning this way I will describe the experience.

You only need to ask

No score for this post
May 21 2002, 1:36 PM 

Hi Jane

You only need to ask if you want to try anything
email me
MrLloydUK@hotmail.com

Mark

the cane

No score for this post
May 21 2002, 12:55 PM 

Jane

A caning need not be severe. I cane my wife over a skirt and the marks go within 8 hours but she has plenty of sting. But caning is better bare because you can see the marks

MArk

Anonymous

Re: the cane

No score for this post
May 21 2002, 11:50 PM 

I would certainly take a bare bottom spanking but not the cane. It is not the marks which concern me but quite frankly the pain. Having been caned accross the knickers at school I do have some idea what to expect. I am sure getting the cane now accross a somewhat protected bottom from a male "teacher" would be exciting but I am not so certain about bare bottom strokes. Regards, Jane.

get in touch

No score for this post
May 22 2002, 10:52 AM 

Jane
Please get in touch, then we can discuss your wishes, no comitment to just email and maybe chat... then see how you feel
MrLloydUK@hotmail.com

Mark

Re: Re: the cane

No score for this post
May 22 2002, 1:40 PM 

Jane

The pain of the caning depends on the force and if the caner is sensible then a bare bottom caning is exciting with pain but not agony

Jane

Re: Tight Clothes

No score for this post
November 28 2002, 7:07 AM 

I finally plucked up courage and took the cane.I got six of the best across the seat of my jodhpurs.Well, I took six, they stung and they left lines but nothing like getting the cane at school 20+ years ago. Nevertheless, I have done it,feel good and will no doubt do it again in the not too distant future.

Weel dun

No score for this post
November 28 2002, 7:31 AM 

Tell us awe the gory details then Jane...who what where etc lol.
Jockie.

Jane

Re: Weel dun

No score for this post
November 28 2002, 8:13 AM 

Not very exciting to relate really. I contacted a professional lady in Weston-Super-Mare who deals with both sexes.After a cup of coffee and a chat I changed into the riding jodpurs and was caned bent over a padded stool in her dungeon. She gave me some fairly light strokes "as a warm up" as she put it and then said it was "time for the real thing" The six she then gave me really stung and marked my bottom. It was exciting without the excruciating pain you got from the cane at school.

Re: Re: Weel dun

No score for this post
November 28 2002, 1:06 PM 

Was it worth it then Jane? Did you get all you expected or were you left wanting more?
Jockie.

Jane

Re: Re: Re: Weel dun

No score for this post
November 29 2002, 12:27 AM 

Yes Jockie, it was well worth it although I believe there was a degree of sex discrimination in my favour with regard to the commercial arrangements.It was an extremely friendly and relaxed environment. She took her time and certainly seemed to enjoy administering it, telling me I had a "nice pert little bottom" and that she was "going to enjoy this".She caned me properly without going too far.Each of the strokes stung and the last one really made me yelp.I was caned on Monday afternoon and tonight the lines are still very visible although beginning to fade.I felt perfectly satisfied when I left although I know I will certainly want to experience more.Jane.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Weel dun

No score for this post
November 29 2002, 6:43 AM 

Jane - are you going to tell us who the lady in Weston super Mare was who caned you on Monday afternoon? I was caned by Miss Stricktland on the same day and still have the marks

Jane

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Weel dun

No score for this post
December 5 2002, 7:41 AM 

Not sure I should provide this information although she advertises on the usual listings and has a web page.

ste

very tight trousers

No score for this post
November 28 2002, 5:25 PM 

My headmaster would,nt even consider to start caning a boy until his trousers were as tight as a drum ,i know from personal experience the tighter the trousers the more painful the caning

Bob

Re: very tight trousers

No score for this post
November 29 2002, 8:21 PM 

Many of you will think it strange for me to respond to this thread as my postings, being a Scot, tend to apply to hand strapping. However, I have a wide experience both as a 'giver' and a 'taker' to punishments below the waist.

When receiving, my favourate dress code is to wear a pair of Long Johns, you know the type of thing your Grandfather would wear. They hug the bottom and legs well and offer very little protection. I also find that lowering them down to the knees is more erotic than say removing a pair of boxer shorts. As they remain tight at the knee it helps accentuate the curve of the buttocks, the deep pink of a spanking also contrasts well with the stark white of the material.

There we are another of Bob's secrets out in the open.

Keeping in ra heat!

No score for this post
November 30 2002, 8:12 AM 

These will no need tae be thermal long johns then ?
Jockie.

jay

Re: Keeping in ra heat!

No score for this post
December 1 2002, 12:31 AM 

all ra scotties are softie pamby girlies na like us tough Southerners,
regadrs,
jay

Tuff!!!!!! bleedin tuff are ye????

No score for this post
December 1 2002, 8:56 AM 

Tuff is when theres nae kleenex tae wipe yer nose!
Tuff is when the heel o the loaf is the dinner fer 10 o ye's!
Tuff is fer folk that kin take 60 strokes o ra tawse oan the haund and still say "is that awe?"!
Tuff is fer.......haein tae type awe this repartea cos ye decided tae fly back intae this forum!!!
Jockie.
PS. Ye widnae ken Tuff if it came up an shook yer haund!

Bob

Re: Re: Keeping in ra heat!

No score for this post
December 2 2002, 9:57 AM 

You should not even dream of making statements like that. I was brought up on a large Council estate in a financially deprived area of Scotland. My father was an ex-Royal Marine and needless to say violence was an integral part of my childhood.

If you are honest in your view, then we can always arrange to meet at a 'fetish party‘ in London. I only hope that your fetish extends beyond spanking and into nurses uniforms as you are likely to be seeing a lot of them.

jay

Re: Re: Re: Keeping in ra heat!

No score for this post
December 2 2002, 9:34 PM 

If ye are refering to me get real and understand its awee joke between me and my mate.
I have only been back a day and someone whose national dress is a pleated skirt threatens violence.
This type of stupid remark is why I stopped posting months ago.
So I am off again,
regards,
jay

Weel that wis a short visit jay!!

No score for this post
December 3 2002, 9:45 AM 

That'll be the end of oor gay repartee then ?
Bob jist picked up on the isolated statement, an of course didnae realise ye were the Heavyweight Champ. o English Lit. LOL!!
Jockie.
PS. "gay" in its 60's form meaning happy, in case anybody else has escaped frae the Mental Hame!
PPS. Come doon frae 35,000ft jay, ma auld soupbowl (dinner plate...whitever!)

Current Topic - Tight trousers
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement