<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Spanked at work

June 24 2002 at 5:44 PM
No score for this post
Trudy Mary Foslin 

I'm a 42 year old married woman, mother of two young teens. I have been employed as a secretary for the past several years.
Recently I was caught taking some petty cash from my boss. He was furious as you can imagine and after much discusion agreed not to involve the police and fire me if I repaied the money and took a spanking from he. Several in fact.
I agreed knowing I had done wrong and not wanting the police involved as it would ruin my family. (two kids and a husband) He told me to report to his office on a Saturday morning for my punishment. I was very nervous as I enter the building and knocked on his door. He let me in and again said how dissapointed he was in my behavior. I agreed. It was then I noticed the large wooden ruler on his desk. he picked it up and motioned me over to the edge of the desk. He pushed me over the desk, told me to hold the far end and proceeded to give me the licking of my life. he wacked for a couple of minutes at least 75 wacks across the seat of my slacks. I was sobbing and shaking at the pain. He put the ruler down and asked me if I'd had enough, I said nothing. he undid my slacks and pulled them down tomy knees. He continued spanking me across my nylon bikini panties, I cried out and pleaded for the licking to stop but it didn't. After a few minutes he stopped and as I sobbed he rubbed my very sore bottom. He then slipped his hand down further to my crotch and rubbed. I was alramed at my reaction as i opend my legs to offer better access. I am a married woman what was i doing, this man had just spanked me, but there i was with pants around my ankles allowing him full acess to my charms. he slipped his hand inside my panties and began fingering my very wet pussy.We didn't have sex this time but at my next spanking he did take me afterwards and it was wonderful. He continues to bot spank and fuck me.
Any other ladies married or otherwise have similar stories.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Steve

Re: Spanked at work

No score for this post
June 25 2002, 6:09 AM 

Garbage - Abby - get rid of this rubbish, please!!!!

Rich

Re: Spanked at work

No score for this post
June 25 2002, 7:35 PM 

Hi Trudy
Does your boss tell you what to wear for your spankings? How often does he spank you? Does he make you stand in the corner when hes finished?

Trudy Foslin

allmost everyday

No score for this post
June 26 2002, 4:00 PM 

I'm given a spanking just about every day. When the offence is very serious I get the ruler, paddle or belt. On those ocasions there is no sex just punishment.
I am sometimes put in the corner, usually around 30 minutes to an hour or if I've been rude or swearing I get a mouth soaping to go along with the very sore bottom a naughty girl gets.

billie

Thanks

No score for this post
July 14 2002, 5:40 PM 

Trudy Thank you very much for your message. I'm also spanked at work. Actually not nearly as severe as you are. My supervisor is a woman in her late 50's. She scolds a lot and treats me as if I were a child sometimes. A couple times a week I'm given a smack on my rear and admit to enjoying it. She's always threatening to "put me over her knee". I leave work fantasizing what that would be like.Again thanks.

Trudy

spare the rod

No score for this post
August 9 2002, 9:16 PM 

Like I always say A GOOD LICKIN! Never hurts anyone and if the guy is quite it's even better.

who

trudy's office spanking

No score for this post
October 17 2002, 5:05 PM 

Trudy you are a tramp to let your boss have you after he punish's you. You should quit your job right away and beg your husband to forgive for your "sins"
Your husband should also blister your backside till you can't sit, but alas i think you would enjoy that too much.

mary

spanked at work

No score for this post
October 24 2002, 11:27 PM 

I was also spanked by my boss, in fact we entered into a long term spanking relationship that lasted a few years. He was my first boss after I left school at 16. He was married and a lot older than me, but it was only spanking, no sex. It started when I was 17 and I used to stay back after work - getting paid overtime! The spankings were given in his office usually, though about 4 were given in his house. The first 2 spankings were given across my trousers and then over tights and knickers. It was about the 4th spanking before it was on my bare bum. Mostly I was spanked by hand, over his lap. Some were across his desk with a ruler. None were severe, though he could make tham sting! they were a fun thing for us both. They only finished when I changed job.

Howard

spanked at work - mary

No score for this post
October 25 2002, 11:14 PM 

I hated this thread at first, unbelievable! Then I found your posting! It sounds exactly what I would love with a younger woman who works for me!
She has an absolutely wonderful backside, I'd love to carry on a relationship like you had. Can I ask, how long did it last? Why did it stop when you left your job? How come you got to go to his house? Did anybody else at work know what was going on?
How old was your boss? Does anyone spank you now? There is many more questions I need to ask you!!

mary

Spanked at work - Howard

No score for this post
October 31 2002, 10:45 PM 

Thanks for your reply Howard, sorry I am answering so long afterwards!
Our relationship lasted nearly 7 years, until I changed jobs and moved out of the area. My first visit to my house was after the office christmad "do" - one Friday night when his wife was away for the weekend. I can actually only think of two others, both on lunch times when we were are work, again when his wife was away - this is in a 7 year period remember!
Sadly, both he died about this time last year, we had kept in touch and he always sent me a birthday and a christmas gift, right up until two christmasses ago.

Roberta Jackson

paddled at work/school

No score for this post
November 1 2002, 4:22 PM 

I'm a secretary at a high school in the U.S., Kansas to be exact and yes students male and female can be paddled at our school.
So can secretaries as I found out last week. I had just turned 38 and went out to have lunch with a few of the girls. Well in addition to the meal we had a few drinks, too many I admit, but I'm an adult right! Wrong! When we returned about 45-minutes late, I was puffing on a smoke in the parking lot. This against the rules for students but teachers seem to get away with it, or so I thought.
At any rate when I got to the office the principal called me in and shut the door. he said he had been watching me stagger in and knew I'd been drinking, I assured him I was fine but he was having none of it. He has a breathalyser he got from the cops to check students levels at dances. He had me blow into it and I was way over the limit. The punishment for students being over the limit is 6-licks with the "board of education" the schools paddle. He said for an employee it's a pink slip. He said I could keep my job if I agreed to corporal punishment for that offence and 6-more licks for the offence of smoking on school grounds.
He said I could go to the staff room and have a shower and coffee and sober up a bit before making my decision. He asked for my car keys saying I was in no condition to drive this afternoon.
I had the shower and coffee and thought about getting paddled as an adult. I had been given a few spankings at home and school growing up but I was married with a son, it had been a very long time since I was put over anyones knee.
I went back an hour later with the beginings of a headahce (I guess I did have too much to drink afterall) but still I was an adult I wasn't sure about being paddled, but I needed the job.
I reluctantly agreed to be punished, the principal handed me an envolope that he wanted my husband and I to read and sign and he would punish me tommorow after school, if I agreed I would have a sore bottom if not I would be unemployed. I took the envolope and went home.
I didn't know how to tell my husband what had happend and after dinner I asked him if we could make ends meet while I looked for another job. he said we couldn't and that I had a very good paying job now (which is the truth) I showed him the letter and he agreed with the principal, I was wrong and 12-licks of the paddle seemed reasonable.
So there it was I a 38-year old mother was goning to be bent over the princpals desk tommorow and given 12-wacks with a wooden paddle. needless to say I didn't sleep much that night. The next morning as I got dressed I put on panties and pantyhose underneath my slacks.
I had a very hard day waiting for 4pm, then I went to the principals office and knocked. He asked for my consent form and I gave it to him. he then made me go and sit on the bench outside his office like all the naughty students have. This was very embarasing since a couple of students walked by and saw me sitting there. I couldn't really make out what they said but they did giggle a bit. I lowered my head and began to really feel ashamed of myself a grown woman in need of such punishment.
The principal called me in and i got up and went in. He lectured me on the dangers of drinking and driving and really he was right. He then told me to stand in front of his desk. He got the paddle out of his cabinet
and told me to bend over and hold the far side of his desk and not to let go.
He then told me I was goning to get 6-licks for smoking on campus. He delivered them very fast and very hard. I howled out at each wack and was sobbing when it was over.
He told me that was half the punishment did I need to rest before the second set. I sobbed out that I wanted it over with. he told me to lay back down over the desk. I did.
He then stated that this 6-was for being drunk on campus. I cried as I knew the pain would be awful. I was right, He layed the paddle on very sternly and I had to fight with all my might to hold the desk. I was sobbing and crying that I was sorry for drinking and that I would never let it happen again.
He put the paddle away as I got up and rubbed my flamming backside through my pants. Even with panties and pantyhose on it didn't seem to help, my ass was on fire.
He gave me a napkin to dry my eyes and then a pen to sign the punishment book with. I thanked him for not firing me and I would try not to let him down again. He said as I left the office he hoped he wouldn't have to but added he would if it was ever warranted again. I wasn't sure how I felt after he said that part of me hopes I never get into trouble again and part of me really wants to find myself over his desk again for some licks with the "board of education"
I don't know what to think since this happend all I can do is think about it. I know it hurt and was very embarrassing to be paddled but I think I might want another taste. I hope I hear from other ladies that have been punished at work.

Sarajane

Re: paddled at work/school

No score for this post
November 1 2002, 5:00 PM 

Roberta,

1) Your story is fantasy from start to finish

2) You're a man posing as a woman

3) You're no good and writing a convincing fantasy

4) You're no good at posing as a woman

5) You're in serious need of a life

6) er.... there is no 6.

Re: Re: paddled at work/school

No score for this post
November 1 2002, 5:12 PM 

Its Guid though!!! Cannae wait fer the next episode!
Jockie.

Howard

spanked at work - mary

No score for this post
November 4 2002, 12:11 AM 

You are a very naughty girl mary! You did not answer all my questions! How old was your boss? Did others in you office know what was going on? In seven years, how often did he spank you? What happened at his house - only a spanking?
Seriously, thank you for replying, but please reply again! Can we meet in the chat room?

mary

spanked at work - Howard

No score for this post
November 7 2002, 12:25 AM 

Thank you for your interest. My boss would have been in his 50's. I hope to god nobody else knew in the office that he used to spank me, if anybody did, it was never mentioned to me. It was only ever spankings that took place, yes! I have visited the chatroom, but it has always been empty, but if I ever see you there, I'll give you a shout!

Current Topic - Spanked at work
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement