<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

spanked by female boss

March 12 2001 at 8:47 PM
No score for this post
julie 

any females been spanked at work by their female boss if so please tell me about it

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Gwenyth

Re: spanked by female boss

No score for this post
March 12 2001, 8:49 PM 

I work for a solicitor after a week of working with her I was called into her office regarding some typing errors. She was going to dismiss me but said I could keep my position if I allowed her to spank me. Initially I was shocked, I hadn't been spanked since I was a little girl. I went over her lap, she raised my skirt and lowered my panty-hose. I was wearing a G-string and she gave me 20 smacks. When I returned to my desk my co-workers were grinning naughtily and they said 'Don't worry she does it to us as well.' I haven't been spanked since but I know I will be eventually.

louise

Re: spanked by female boss FOR FUN

No score for this post
March 12 2001, 8:50 PM 

we both worked in BA in an office where there was not much work to do,my boss was about the same age as me and we were getting on well,on time we were in a bookshop together and she bought a spanking magazine,we talked all about spanking and she let me read read magazine,it was different stuff for me as i was only interested in cocks,she talked for days about the cane and spanking and was really into it,she persauded me to cane her and she gave me various articles to read,she arrived at work the next day with a cane and she was dressed in a shirt ,short pleated skirt and white socks,a bit like a schoolgirl but not to over the top,I knew what she wanted and was sort of getting into it,I made her bend over and told her to lift up her skirt,she had a pair of navy blues on ,they looked good and i thought ill get some as well,I gave her three hard strokes in quick succession and she ended standing up stright,I got real cross with her just like in the stories she gave me to read,I lowered her knickers slightly and got a glimpse of her fanny when she bent over,I GAVE HER ANOTHER NINE WHACKS REAL HARD TAKING ABOUT TWO SECONDS BETWEEN EACH ONE AND HER KNICKERS FINNISED UP DOWN ROUND HER ANKLES her hairy little fanny dripping and her crying,it would be a mistake to stop now from what id read and I put her over the table and gave her another six viscious blows on her lower regions,and she was suffering somewhat but also experiencing multiple orgasms,we stopped the punishment and i got some kleenex and cleaned her very wet fanny then pulled up her knickers for her and wiped the tears from her face ,Iwent home with her that day and stayed the night with her,Ienjoyed caning her so much and could see that she got great pleasure from it that i got her to cane me as well but she hand spanked me first and the thrill was tremendous,I then got caned only eight strokes because i couldnt take any more, we both had sore bottoms now and although i didnt orgasm from the caning i nearly did from the spanking and we went to bed later that night and carressed each other,then i orgasmed and it was as good as any id ever experienced with a man,we had a long running relationship and we both had many boyfriends too but the cane was our secret and we enjoyed it,men were obviosly more satisifing but we gave each other a lot of satisfaction as well,we spanked each other all the time at work during slack periods and used the slipper the belt and a thick perspex plastic ruler which hurt the most and felt the best.

sharon

No score for this post
March 12 2001, 8:51 PM 

i used to clean this old ladys house and she informed me that being late or not doing satisfactory work would result in a taste of her cane which she showed me and as the money was real good i accepted not expecting to recieve punishment,i was still only just over sixteen .three or more months later my time had come and i was caned eight times on my buttocks over my tights and panties with my skirt up round my ears,the pain was unbearable and i cried like a baby,the marks on my bum lasted three weeks;she caned me on other occassions and each time she did so she gave me a lot of extra money so i didnt mind,she asked could she cane me on the hands and she would make it worthwhile ,i didnt fancy that but knowing how generous she was i took it and it was much more painful than on the bottom ?In fact panties and tights didnt give any protection at all from the sting of her cane,I got well paid by her so im not complaining and it was interesting being caned although i didnt enjoy it at all

angela

No score for this post
March 12 2001, 8:52 PM 

hi julie,i was not exactly spanked by a female boss but by a bosses secretary,the boss a male was into spanking and i was good friends with his secretary who only got the job because she let him spank her all the time with a tawse,she showed me the tawse when he wasent there and said it was good fun really and your bum felt good afterwards,she persauded me to try it,i went over her knee ,she pulled down my panties to half mast and she gave me twenty or more belts,i moved around a lot on her knees and i think we both got extremly randy,i was quite wet afterwards,we didnt do anything to each other we just had a bit of fun,i had to promise her not to say to her boss and not to get him to tawse me too because he belonged to her,i fancied it though ,because ther could have been sex afterwards although she never said,Iknow id have had sex afterwards,now im here with the rest of you living in hope of finding someone in the same frame of mind as myself,angela age 32 .slim ,pretty,shoulder length hair and needing a caning.Ireland rosslare

Michael

Re: Re: spanked by female boss

No score for this post
March 12 2001, 8:54 PM 

Angela, hi, I read your message. I am in laois and would love to spank you to orgasm
e-mail me and we may act out our fantasies."mi77r@yahoo.com"

carol

the bosses cane

No score for this post
March 12 2001, 8:55 PM 

While working in a travel agency my boss was a female of mid thirties and quite attractive although she didnt much bother with men all that often she was perfectly notmal,one day she arrived at work with a school cane which she put on her desk top.She had threatened to cane me various times and i thought nothing of it,I knew that now she intended to do it to me,I wasent ready to accept that and wasent going to let her,she called me in gave me a lecture and told me to remove my jacket,while she cleared the table and i was instructed to bent ovet the desk and grip the ends ,I dont know why but I did so and she lifted up my skirt with the tip of the cane and pulled my ordinary white knickers up into my crotch,she gave me two quick strokes which stung but werent all that sore ,she then pulled down my panties to my knees,she gave me about six or so more whacks and i then jumped up ridgid and had a good rub,i was starting to have tears on my face,she said all the strokes i had just to now where only practice ones and i would be given six real ones now,no rubbing and told to try to stay in position which was impossible,she caned me real hard like she ment to,i squealed and danced and grasped my bottom after each stroke and she counted out the strokes after each one landed,it was awful sore but i could see she was enjoying it and I was too,I didnt think i ever had tendances toward discipline especially with another female,but this was the start of a good relationship and she gave me many perks with the travel side of the job,and to the annoyance of andrew out there she after the first of many canings would put her arms round me and caress me(no sex)just trying to console me although she would have a good feel at my tits and bum .We also changed places and I caned her .I was twenty at the time and later I got married but continued to have a relation ship with my boss who was ever so good to me Carol and all wet between the legs just writing this.Now andrew can go have another wank .super site ABBY keep it up carol

andy

you lucky person

No score for this post
March 15 2001, 8:59 AM 

i would lve that to happen to me except i am the boss and i would be a laughing stock.
i can only dream of that

fred

No score for this post
March 12 2001, 8:56 PM 

when i left school at 15 in those days i got a job as a turner ,i make a big mistake ,i threaded 36 1 inch steel bars at each end and they where all too loose ;the guy who showed me how to do the job didnt show me how to do it right:the whole lot where scrap and i thought i was going to be sacked:Iwas 15 so if i got sacked it didnt matter but the other guy was in his fourties and needed to leep his job so i told him i would be taking the blame,i didnt much like working anyway as all my mates were on the doel and having fun,the lady who run the whole show was the managing directors secetary and was pushing retirment age:she got real cross just like a school teacher ,i thought i was going to be caned,she said what was she going to do about me,she was real angry and i was scared and suggested the cane,she said that was what i needed but she didnt have one and had never used one,she telephoned the local school and i was sent for a cane:i was getting ream scared ,she got me to lower my trousers and bend over her chair which was one of the ones you could turn round on;she put her hand inside my underpants and lowered them just slightly, she gave me twelve whacks and i had never felt pain like that ever before;every time the cane the chair moved as it was also on wheels and it took her some time getting me positioned for each stroke and persudeing mr to continue, i took the cane back to the school with tears in my eyes and the lady i gave the cane back to sympathised with me and i showed her the marks on my bottom,she told me that id got off light as if shed caned me my bottom would have looked a lot worse:she had some ponds cream and rubbed some on to my bottom ever so gently and she had a good feel at my cock ,when i got a hard on she softened it for me,my sore bottom didnt seem to matter now and she asked me was i sure that her cane was still working or not and that she would have to test it and make sure it wasent broken,she made me put my hand out and gave me one whack on each delivered from way over her shoulder,when i was caned the sorest strokes where the last ones which she aimed fairly low and had me bolt upright after just about every stroke except the first few,she made me stand in the corner after wards with my trousers still down and i had to report to her after returning the cane to the school:this incident was never repeated and i seemed to dream about her a lot afterwards and it was becoming an obssessional,i told her my problem and she asked what did i want to do,i told her i wanted to bed her,I was still a virgin and she said i wouldnt even know what to do,she said go on then give her a kiss,I started kissing and feeling her up and down,in the end we went back to her house and i had an affair in secret because i didnt want my mates to find out:she used to spank me a lot,i even bought a tawse for her to use on me;she showed me just about everthing i needed to know about sex,and i went back to the schoolteacher as well and got more wanks and a taste of her cane,she was about 40 and she hurt lots more that the managing directors secetary,I have always been interested in cp and when i was younger i knew lots more about sex than most of my mates because they just talked about it and knew nothing,i didnt have a steady girl friend my own age until i was about 21 because i was getting my corn easier from the older ones,perverted maybe but im proud of it Fred and if you dont ask you dont get so dont be shy,YOUR SITES THE BEST ABBY FELICITATIONS YOU SURE DESERVE IT!

jockie

Re: Re: spanked by female boss

No score for this post
October 31 2002, 3:29 PM 

Even better!
You need any help yet SJ......Doctor? Ambulance? Wee lie doon?
Jockie!

Sarajane

Re: Re: Re: spanked by female boss

No score for this post
October 31 2002, 4:29 PM 

Jockie,

Compared to this thread, the other one looks like the Gospel truth!

With every day that passes, I grow more and more astonished at the gullibility of spanking fans.

Is it possible to concoct a fake spanking story so utterly and absolutely ridiculous that nobody would believe it?

I doubt it!

Jim

Re: Re: Re: Re: spanked by female boss

No score for this post
October 31 2002, 5:14 PM 

This thread is compleate rubbish, people don't get spanked at work, I know there has been a couple of incidents in the papers but its not something that genrally happens. At least with school punishment we all have to admit that they happened and very offten in some cases, even the unusual events were male teachers smacked girls bottoms with their bare hands, slippers,straps,rulers or canes, were freqent in comparison to people being spanked at work in any way.

Come on Get real!

i've been spanked

Connie Layton

No score for this post
November 1 2002, 5:01 PM 

i'm in my mid 30's I've been working in an office where I and several other ladies ranging in age 19 to 40 have been spanked by hand and ruler.
yes it does happen maybe not every day but it happens

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement