<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

'Regulation' School Knickers

July 27 2001 at 7:37 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Richard 

There have been a number of referances to 'regulation' school knickers. Several of you seem to find these a big thrill.

We moved house earlier this year and my daughter began at her new (all girl's) school last Easter. When we read the prospectus there were two things that caught our attention. Firstly 'Regulation ......... school gym-slip - to be worn no more than six inches above the knee' and secondly:

Knickers - Full traditional style - colour - navy blue

Underneath this was another statement which read 'These are the only knickers permitted to be worn by all pupils at the school. Pupils failing to observe this rule will be punished'

Accordingly we bought, from the school recommended supplier, a number of pairs of navy blue knickers, my wife commented that they were exactly the same as those she had worn at school.

On our daughter's third day she had a P.E. lesson and stripped of in the changing room like all the other girls. It would appear that she was wearing a pair of white knickers and the other girls 'shopped' her to the P.E. teacher. Her punishment was 300 lines 'I must wear my correct navy blue knickers at all times in school' - to be handed in at 9:00 the next morning. They took some doing - but we supported the school. It would appear that all girls - through to the sixth form are required to wear exactly the same uniform.

My wife tells me that they are very comfortable and warm and that, when the cold weather approaches, she will be buying several pairs and wearing them to work.

I don't particularly find them attractive and I don't approve of C.P. for children - but I'm looking forward to spanking and possibly using the cane across my wife's 'navy blues'

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Naomi Daniels

Untitled

No score for this post
July 28 2001, 2:33 AM 

Navy-blue school knickers were fantastic as you could also wear panties under them. The school I attended had the catholic strap administered to the buttocks. With the thick material of our knickers and extra padding with panties it didn't hurt as much until the school decided to strap our hands. I was strapped for not having them for PT one afternoon and I never forgot them again.

june

regulation school knickers

No score for this post
July 29 2001, 3:22 PM 

they are an excellant garment for girls to wear and more older girls should be kept in full fitting school knickers which are still readily available.

Joy

Untitled

No score for this post
August 15 2001, 10:32 AM 

I'd really like to buy some regulation ctton navy blues - but where can you get them to fit adults? Can somebody come up with a few names and addresses?

Emily

Untitled

No score for this post
August 15 2001, 7:02 PM 

June - it's all very well for you to say that all big girls should be wearing 'regulation navy blues' - but where do you get them from. Like Joy I have no idea who sells the type we used to wear at school but I'd really like to get back into them. I can still feel the cane across mine and it's a feeling I'd like to feel again. So come on, somebody must know of an address that supplies regulation navy blue school knickers!!

John

Looking for uniform

No score for this post
August 15 2001, 8:20 PM 

I found this site a few years ago it is worth a look at
I had some slippers (plimsols) from them... larger sizes ... and as effective as they used to be ... not heavy deck shoes or tennis shoes
John

Geoff

Mmm

No score for this post
August 16 2001, 3:59 AM 

A cane landing hard across your regulation school knickers... oh what a delicious thought, Emily! Be sure to keep us informed of how you get on with that ambition!

june

regulation school knickers

No score for this post
August 18 2001, 3:54 PM 

Try

www.tawse.com
www.acadamy-wear.co.uk

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement