Re: Re: Noobish questionJanuary 15 2003 at 9:43 PM
No score for this post
Response to Re: Noobish question
Glancing upon a gnome, you might mistake them for small and old bearded[Hit Return to continue]
humans, but that is not the case. Rather, such a gnome would be merely an
adolescent. It is a fundamental principle of being a gnome that their
beards are never trimmed back, instead they are grown to as long a length as
possible. Not only is this a measure of how old the gnome is, but is also a
measure of his virility and subsequent position in society. Only gnomes
with the longest of beards may become elders and respected in their old age.
To be without a beard is the worst possible scenario a gnome could find
himeslf in, for only the females of the race are allowed to exhibit such a
quality without social penalty.
Okay, that's all Help Gnome says about their looks, but gnomes are NOT 3" tall. At the least they'd be 3-4'
- Er..yeah.. - The Noobinator on Jan 15, 2003, 11:13 PM
- Hrm... - Gytru on Jan 17, 2003, 9:12 AM
- Well ya.. - Sunerros on Jan 17, 2003, 8:49 PM
- it would be like bashing into a wall - Solexpre on Jan 20, 2003, 4:21 PM
- Correction Sunneros or somethin - Correction on Jan 21, 2003, 1:10 AM
- actually. - Kilander on Jan 21, 2003, 3:51 PM
- I'll have to trust ya there.. - Sunerros on Jan 22, 2003, 3:04 PM