Back to Index  

A few things I noticed

April 21 2003 at 11:40 PM
No score for this post
Bucky 

Response to Should have been a bit more fair.

In all your logs you continue to spam commands while lagged. Cure crit, your mal spells..etc then when you begin to lose the fight you try to word. By then you have 4 commands left to execute before you are able to word so instead of wording next time some idiot misses a trip you cure crit or try to blind him. That is your biggest flaw.

Secondly, yes you did have flying scrolls this time, before you even enter the area of your pk recite it next time.

Third, why are you trying to word in combat? See how many times its gotten you killed? Flee run your ass off and hide to rest. You recalling causes you a nice slab of lag and guess what... its more then likely a knight or some other idiot will be there waiting for you.

You keep saying that this(gangbanging) is the only way knights can kill. Maybe thats so, I havnt had a 50 in quite a while. I, however, find it funny that you critize knights for the gang when you were starting off with better odds then them.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thank you for your aid Burzuk - Kardon on Apr 22, 7:25 AM
    1. Oy, Kardon... - Avendin on Apr 23, 8:18 PM

2. that struck me as odd too... - ummm... on Apr 22, 7:41 AM
  4. To Kardon - Andorn on Apr 22, 9:35 AM
  6. Yeah - Tit Man on Apr 22, 5:47 PM
    1. Re: Yeah - Kardon on Apr 24, 7:17 AM

Find more forums on Text GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
AR