Back to Index  

Icrwym cabal defense pt1.

August 29 2009 at 3:25 AM
No score for this post
Anon 

 

<524h 623m 310v> (. - .)
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has entered the Lacramose Temple.'

<524h 636m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Weaponsmith
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 636m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 38 hours
Spell: invisibility : lasts for 31 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 20 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<524h 636m 328v> (. - .) hob
Hobbling? What's that?

<524h 636m 328v> (. - .)
[LEGION] A Shadowdemon Guardian: 'Alert! Navari has intruded upon our cabal!'
The Gods protect Navari from Icrwym.

<524h 636m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Humming) a dangerous dagger
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 636m 328v> (. - .)
[LEGION] A Shadowdemon Guardian: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!'

<524h 636m 328v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<524h 586m 328v> (. - .) murder hob
You fade into existence.
Your cleave MASSACRES the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<524h 593m 328v> (| - !) wear belt
where

The large hobgoblin's slash misses you.
The large hobgoblin tries to disarm you, but fails.
A blood fanged wolf's bite decimates the large hobgoblin!
A blood fanged wolf's bite maims the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You get 27 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<524h 593m 328v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
You unbuckle a spiderweb sash and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a leather bandit belt about your waist.

<524h 593m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Muddy Ground

<524h 593m 328v> (. - .) You can't find it.

<524h 593m 328v> (. - .) You get a purple potion.

<524h 593m 328v> (. - .) The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<524h 543m 328v> (. - .) murder hob
Your cleave DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
Your cleave MASSACRES the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You get 29 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<524h 543m 328v> (. - .) You can't find it.

<524h 543m 328v> (. - .) cast charm pikeman
You get a purple potion.

<524h 543m 328v> (. - .) A pikeman now follows you.
A pikeman looks at you with adoring eyes.

<524h 510m 328v> (. - .) w
Small Avalanche

[Exits: east west]
A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 324v> (. - .) w
Deeper in the Canyon

[Exits: east south west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 320v> (. - .) s
Entrance to the Canyon

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 316v> (. - .) s
where
A wilderness trail

[Exits: north east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 313v> (. - .) e
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<524h 510m 313v> (. - .) e
Living Oak

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 311v> (. - .) Broken Shrines

[Exits: west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 309v> (. - .) s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<524h 510m 309v> (. - .) w
w
Living Oak

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 307v> (. - .) A wilderness trail

[Exits: north east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 305v> (. - .) w
w
A wilderness trail

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 303v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: east south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 301v> (. - .) s
s
The open plains

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 299v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: north east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 297v> (. - .) e
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 295v> (. - .) e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<524h 510m 295v> (. - .) s
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 293v> (. - .) s
s
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 291v> (. - .) Outside the Gates

[Exits: north (south)]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 289v> (. - .) s
The door is closed.

<524h 510m 289v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 510m 289v> (. - .) open
Open what?

<524h 510m 289v> (. - .) open s
You open the door south of you.

<524h 510m 289v> (. - .) wear dag
s
where
You stop wielding a bejewelled battle axe.
You wield a dangerous dagger.
Primary is dagger.
A dangerous dagger feels like a part of you!

<524h 510m 289v> (. - .) At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 287v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 510m 287v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 510m 287v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 285v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 283v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 281v> (. - .) where
e
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way

<524h 510m 281v> (. - .) Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 279v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<524h 510m 277v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<539h 524m 319v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<539h 524m 319v> (. - .) n
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A pikeman walks in.

<539h 524m 318v> (. - .) n
hench
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
A pikeman walks in.

<539h 524m 317v> (. - .) An underling arrives at your side.
Icrwym's underling says 'What is thy bidding, my master?'
Icrwym's underling now follows you.

<539h 524m 317v> (. - .) aff
cast 'unholy strength'
where
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 36 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 18 hours
Skill: henchman : lasts for 6 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<539h 524m 317v> (. - .) Vengence of the Eternal Army surges through your forsaken soul.

<539h 504m 317v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple

<539h 504m 317v> (. - .) cast 'unholy strength' fren
You are filled with holy wrath!

<539h 484m 317v> (. - .) cast 'unholy strength'
You bring your body closer to the breaking point.

<539h 464m 317v> (. - .) cast 'unholy strength'
w
where
You bring your body closer to the breaking point.

<539h 444m 317v> (. - .) A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
A pikeman walks in.

<539h 444m 316v> (. - .) n
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple

<539h 444m 316v> (. - .) Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A pikeman walks in.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<539h 444m 315v> (. - .) n
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
A pikeman walks in.

<539h 444m 314v> (. - .) n
Bright lights reflect off the plain walls, blocking your progress.
[LEGION] A Shadowdemon Guardian: 'Alas, I have fallen to Navari.'

<539h 444m 314v> (. - .) e
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<539h 444m 313v> (. - .) e
get 'purple potion' sack
quaff 'purple potion'
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
A pikeman walks in.

<539h 444m 312v> (. - .) You see nothing like that in a Loot Sack.

<539h 444m 312v> (. - .) You quaff a purple potion.
You aren't blind.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<539h 444m 312v> (. - .) down
dirt nav
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A pikeman walks in.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<539h 444m 311v> (. - .) Navari yells 'Help! Icrwym tried to kick dirt into my eyes!'
Your kicked dirt misses Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<539h 444m 311v> (| - %)
Navari has fled!
Navari walks east.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies east.

<539h 444m 311v> (. - .) murder navari

Navari walks in.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<539h 444m 311v> (. - .)
Navari walks up.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies up.

<539h 444m 311v> (. - .) up

The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain hits you.
You are allowed to leave the realms.

<534h 418m 328v> (. - .) murder navari
They aren't here.

<534h 418m 328v> (. - .) A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
A pikeman walks in.

<534h 418m 327v> (. - .) w
They aren't here.

<534h 418m 327v> (. - .) w
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<534h 418m 326v> (. - .) The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
A pikeman walks in.

<534h 418m 325v> (. - .) scan all
s
You scan all around.
You scan east.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.

<534h 418m 325v> (. - .) Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A pikeman walks in.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<534h 418m 324v> (. - .) s
murder navari
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(White Aura) Navari is here.
Icrwym's underling walks in.
A pikeman walks in.

<534h 418m 323v> (. - .) Navari yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Icrwym!'
Navari parries your stab.
Navari deflects your stab aside in an ungraceful parry.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<534h 418m 323v> (| - %)
Navari kicks dirt in your eyes!
Navari's kicked dirt scratches you.
You can't see a thing!

<530h 418m 323v> (? - ?)
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's wild flame mauls you.
You parry Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame.
Navari's pound mauls you.
Navari's turmoil mauls you.
A pikeman's charge misses Navari.
A pikeman's charge misses Navari.
Navari blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Navari's riposte hits you.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<448h 418m 323v> (| - %) har,
That isn't a verb I know.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<448h 418m 323v> (| - %) harm
You lost your concentration.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<448h 401m 323v> (| - %)
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame injures you.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame injures you.
You block Navari's attack with your shield.
Navari's turmoil mauls you.
Navari's pound wounds you.
Navari's turmoil wounds you.
Your stab DISEMBOWELS Navari!
Icrwym's underling's slash mauls Navari.
Icrwym's underling's slash misses Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<359h 401m 323v> (| - %) where

Navari strikes you with her weapon and attempts to hobble you.
Navari's hobble grazes you.
You clutch your leg painfully as you begin to hobble.
You parry Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame.
You deflect Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame aside in an ungraceful parry.
You block Navari's attack with your shield.
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Navari's pound.
Navari's pound decimates you!
Navari's pound mauls you.
Navari dual parries your stab.
Icrwym's underling's slash misses Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<304h 401m 323v> (| - %) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple
<PK> Navari A Lacramose Temple
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<304h 401m 323v> (| - %) order all rescue icrwym
A blood fanged wolf rescues you!
A blood fanged wolf's bite maims Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
Ok.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<304h 401m 323v> (| - %)
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame mauls a blood fanged wolf.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame misses a blood fanged wolf.
You parry Navari's pound.
You awkwardly parry Navari's pound with a loud clang.
A blood fanged wolf's bite MUTILATES Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
A pikeman's charge misses Navari.
Navari parries your stab.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<304h 401m 323v> (| - %) where

Navari sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Navari's bash injures you.
Your leg recovers enough to move normally again.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame devastates a blood fanged wolf!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame decimates a blood fanged wolf!
Navari's pound wounds you.
You parry Navari's turmoil.
A blood fanged wolf's bite misses Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon.
A pikeman's charge misses Navari.
A pikeman's charge misses Navari.
Navari couldn't dodge your stab but you miss by inches.
Icrwym's underling's slash misses Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<274h 401m 323v> (| - %)
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame devastates a blood fanged wolf!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame decimates a blood fanged wolf!
Navari's pound wounds you.
Navari's turmoil mauls you.
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Navari's pound.
You have become better at shield block!
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
A blood fanged wolf's bite decimates Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
Navari couldn't dodge your stab but you miss by inches.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<231h 401m 323v> (| - %) flee
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple
<PK> Navari A Lacramose Temple
The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain hits you.
The white aura around your body fades.
Navari's pain injures her.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<225h 387m 328v> (| - %) You couldn't escape!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame mauls a blood fanged wolf.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame devastates a blood fanged wolf!
Navari's wild pound decimates you!
You parry Navari's turmoil.
You parry Navari's pound.
A blood fanged wolf's bite maims Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
You exploit your weapon advantage to deliver an unblockable wild attack.
Your wild stab mauls Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<199h 387m 328v> (| - %)
Navari sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Navari's bash MUTILATES you!
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<162h 387m 328v> (| - %)
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame decimates a blood fanged wolf!
You parry Navari's pound.
You parry Navari's turmoil.
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
A pikeman's charge misses Navari.
Your stab MUTILATES Navari!
Icrwym's underling's slash misses Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<162h 387m 328v> (| - %) flee
You flee from combat!
*Scanning*
You lost 10 experience points.
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<162h 387m 327v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(White Aura) Navari is here.

<162h 387m 327v> (. - .) s
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]

<162h 387m 326v> (. - .) s
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<162h 387m 326v> (. - .) e
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(White Aura) Navari is here.
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A pikeman stands steady at his position.
Navari walks south.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies south.

<162h 387m 325v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple
<PK> Navari Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has left the Lacramose Temple.'

<162h 387m 325v> (. - .) s
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 324v> (. - .) s
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(White Aura) Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 323v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<162h 387m 323v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 321v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 319v> (. - .) where
w
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<162h 387m 319v> (. - .) where
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 317v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari Larken Road

<162h 387m 317v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 315v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 313v> (. - .) n
n
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 311v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 309v> (. - .) Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 307v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Beyond the Gates

<162h 387m 307v> (. - .) n
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 305v> (. - .) n
n
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]
A pikeman walks in.

<162h 387m 303v> (. - .) aff
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<162h 387m 303v> (. - .) You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 34 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 16 hours
Spell: frenzy : modifies ac by 30 for 11 hours
: modifies damroll by 6 for 11 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 11 hours
Skill: henchman : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: unholy strength: modifies damroll by 3 for 1 hours
: modifies hitroll by 4 for 1 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<162h 387m 303v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
You lost your concentration.

<162h 362m 303v> (. - .) scan all
where
You scan all around.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<162h 362m 303v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Lush, Green Grass

<162h 362m 303v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<162h 362m 303v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<162h 362m 303v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<162h 362m 303v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<224h 373m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 33 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 15 hours
Spell: frenzy : modifies ac by 30 for 10 hours
: modifies damroll by 6 for 10 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 10 hours
Skill: henchman : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: unholy strength: modifies damroll by 3 for 0 hours
: modifies hitroll by 4 for 0 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<224h 373m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<224h 373m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<224h 373m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Lush, Green Grass

<224h 373m 328v> (. - .) look
Lush, Green Grass
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: south west]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
(Charmed) A pikeman stands steady at his position.

<224h 373m 328v> (. - .) w
The open plains

[Exits: north east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 326v> (. - .) w
The Underbrush

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 324v> (. - .) n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<224h 373m 324v> (. - .) e
The open plains

[Exits: north east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 322v> (. - .) n
The open plains

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 320v> (. - .) n
The open plains

[Exits: east south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 318v> (. - .) e
A wilderness trail

[Exits: east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 316v> (. - .) e
A wilderness trail

[Exits: north east west]
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 314v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<224h 373m 314v> (. - .) n
Entrance to the Canyon

[Exits: north south]
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 311v> (. - .) n
where
Deeper in the Canyon

[Exits: east south west]
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 307v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Deeper in the Canyon

<224h 373m 307v> (. - .) e
Small Avalanche

[Exits: east west]
A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 303v> (. - .) e
Muddy Ground

[Exits: north east west]
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A pikeman walks in.

<224h 373m 299v> (. - .) dirt pike
A pikeman yells 'Help! Icrwym kicked dirt into my eyes!'
A pikeman is blinded by the dirt in his eyes!
A pikeman stops following you.
Your kicked dirt scratches a pikeman.

<224h 373m 299v> (. - .) where
w
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Muddy Ground

<224h 373m 299v> (. - .) Small Avalanche

[Exits: east west]
A blood worm tunnels into the ground here.

<224h 373m 295v> (. - .) w

Your body convulses in pain as you are torn from the power!
You no longer have the strength to hold up a golden kite shield.

<232h 360m 328v> (. - .) where
Deeper in the Canyon

[Exits: east south west]

<232h 360m 324v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Deeper in the Canyon

<232h 360m 324v> (. - .) s
Entrance to the Canyon

[Exits: north south]

<232h 360m 320v> (. - .) s
s
A wilderness trail

[Exits: north east west]

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) where
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) You can't carry that much weight.

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) where
sleep
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) You go to sleep.

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<232h 360m 317v> (. - .)
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has entered the Lacramose Temple.'

<242h 366m 326v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<242h 366m 326v> (. - .) l
You can't carry that much weight.

<242h 366m 326v> (. - .) A wilderness trail
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: north east west]
A cardboard box rests against the wall.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<242h 366m 326v> (. - .) mini
|
+-+-@-+-+
|
+
|
+-+-+-+
|
+
|
+

<242h 366m 326v> (. - .) w
w
where
A wilderness trail

[Exits: east west]

<242h 366m 324v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: east south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<242h 366m 322v> (. - .) s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The open plains
You can call your henchman again.

<244h 368m 328v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: north south]

<244h 368m 326v> (. - .) s
The open plains

[Exits: north east west]

<244h 368m 324v> (. - .) e
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]

<244h 368m 322v> (. - .) s
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]

<244h 368m 320v> (. - .) s
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<244h 368m 318v> (. - .) s
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north (south)]

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) s
The door is closed.

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) open s
You open the door south of you.

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) aff

[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Navari!'

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) where
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 29 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 11 hours
Skill: drained : modifies strength by -3 for 2 hours
: modifies constitution by 0 for 2 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) s

[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by someone!'

<244h 368m 316v> (. - .) s
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<244h 368m 314v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<244h 368m 312v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<244h 368m 310v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<244h 368m 308v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way

<244h 368m 308v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<244h 368m 306v> (. - .) e
where
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<244h 368m 304v> (. - .) e
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<244h 368m 304v> (. - .) Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<244h 368m 302v> (. - .) n
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.

<244h 368m 301v> (. - .) n
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 300v> (. - .) w
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 299v> (. - .) n
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 298v> (. - .) n
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 297v> (. - .) n
e
Bright lights reflect off the plain walls, blocking your progress.

<244h 368m 297v> (. - .) e
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 296v> (. - .) A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 295v> (. - .) down
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 294v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Entrance to the Mausoleum
<PK> Navari The Sepulcher of Legion

<244h 368m 294v> (. - .) e
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 293v> (. - .) e
An Empty Crypt

[Exits: west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 292v> (. - .) get 'purple potion' sack
quaff 'purple potion'
You see nothing like that in a Loot Sack.

<244h 368m 292v> (. - .) You quaff a purple potion.
You aren't blind.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<244h 368m 292v> (. - .) w
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 291v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Above a Catacomb
<PK> Navari The Sepulcher of Legion

<244h 368m 291v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 290v> (. - .) e
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 289v> (. - .) e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<244h 368m 289v> (. - .) up
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 288v> (. - .) e
The Sepulcher of Legion

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) Navari is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) The Demon Necromancer is here, fighting Navari.
Icrwym's underling walks in.
The Demon Necromancer's pierce mauls Navari.
Navari's pound decimates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari's turmoil mauls The Demon Necromancer.
Navari's wild turmoil DISEMBOWELS The Demon Necromancer!

<244h 368m 287v> (. - .) apprehend
No one is here to take your command.

<244h 368m 287v> (. - .)
Navari has fled!
Navari walks west.

<244h 368m 287v> (. - .) look
The Sepulcher of Legion
This dank tomb has been sparsely decorated in effigies of the lords of
darkness. The walls are circular and wide, leaving enough space for a small
army to gather here. In its centre an altar of crystal, reinforced with
stone, has been set up. Six long white spikes, resembling bone, protrude
from several of the altar's edges. They meet together in a strong grasp
several feet above the altar. A gaping cavity in its top has been covered
over with a heavy slab of ebony.

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) A ghostly shape garbed in black levitates here in the shadows.
The Demon Necromancer rubs the dirt out of its eyes.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame scratches The Demon Necromancer.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame scratches The Demon Necromancer.

<244h 368m 287v> (. - .) w
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
(White Aura) Navari is here.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<244h 368m 286v> (. - .)
The Gods protect Icrwym from Navari.

<244h 368m 286v> (. - .)
The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain wounds you.
Navari's pain hits her.

<225h 368m 293v> (. - .) evict
You give out the command to evict intruders.

<225h 368m 293v> (. - .) look
Above a Catacomb
The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with unfamiliar
markings. Visibility is limited to the exits of this room as only those
torches have been lit, and burn dim. The floor and walls are constructed
with large elegant stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the rock making it
very easy to loose your footing. A low humming noise that pulses
rhythmically leaks into the room from the narrow staircase that leads to the
room below.

[Exits: east west down]
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
(White Aura) Navari is here.

<225h 368m 293v> (. - .) evict
You give out the command to evict intruders.

<225h 368m 293v> (. - .) w

Navari looks at you.

<225h 368m 293v> (. - .) The Occult Sanctum

[Exits: east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 292v> (. - .) e
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
(White Aura) Navari is here.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 291v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 290v> (. - .) w
w
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 289v> (. - .) Alas, you cannot go that way.

<225h 368m 289v> (. - .) up
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 288v> (. - .) w
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 287v> (. - .) w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<225h 368m 287v> (. - .) up
w
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 286v> (. - .) A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 285v> (. - .) w
where
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 284v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Holylight

<225h 368m 284v> (. - .) s
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 283v> (. - .) s
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 282v> (. - .) s
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<225h 368m 282v> (. - .) e
s
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 281v> (. - .) Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<225h 368m 280v> (. - .) s
where
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<225h 368m 279v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<225h 368m 279v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<225h 368m 277v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<225h 368m 275v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<225h 368m 275v> (. - .) w
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<225h 368m 273v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<225h 368m 271v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<225h 368m 269v> (. - .) n
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<225h 368m 267v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<225h 368m 265v> (. - .) n
where
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<225h 368m 263v> (. - .) n
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Beyond the Gates

<225h 368m 263v> (. - .) n
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]

<225h 368m 261v> (. - .) w
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]

<225h 368m 259v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: north east west]

<225h 368m 257v> (. - .) n
n
The open plains

[Exits: north south]

<225h 368m 255v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: east south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<225h 368m 253v> (. - .) e
where
A wilderness trail

[Exits: east west]

<225h 368m 251v> (. - .) e
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<225h 368m 251v> (. - .) where
A wilderness trail

[Exits: north east west]
A cardboard box rests against the wall.

<225h 368m 249v> (. - .) sleep box
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<225h 368m 249v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<225h 368m 249v> (. - .)
The white aura around your body fades.

<235h 377m 258v> (. - .)
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Navari!'

<235h 377m 258v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<235h 377m 258v> (. - .) You can't carry that much weight.

<235h 377m 258v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
You lost your concentration.

<235h 352m 258v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
where
The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<235h 302m 258v> (. - .) vamp hob
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<235h 302m 258v> (. - .) Your vampiric touch DISEMBOWELS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin has quite a few wounds.

<251h 272m 258v> (| - !)
The large hobgoblin's slash misses you.
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates the large hobgoblin!
A blood fanged wolf's bite decimates the large hobgoblin!
Your stab DISEMBOWELS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You can't carry that much weight.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<251h 272m 258v> (. - .) where
You can't find it.

<251h 272m 258v> (. - .) You can't carry that much weight.

<251h 272m 258v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<251h 272m 258v> (. - .)
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by someone!'

<251h 272m 258v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
You lost your concentration.

<251h 247m 258v> (. - .) where
drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<251h 247m 258v> (. - .) You do not have that item.

<251h 247m 258v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<251h 247m 258v> (. - .)
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by someone!'

<251h 247m 258v> (. - .)
You don't feel as drained.

<256h 255m 267v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 26 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 8 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<256h 255m 267v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<256h 255m 267v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<256h 255m 267v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<256h 205m 267v> (. - .) where
vamp hob
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<256h 205m 267v> (. - .) Your vampiric touch DISEMBOWELS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin has quite a few wounds.

<271h 175m 267v> (/ - *)
The large hobgoblin's chop misses you.
The large hobgoblin's chop misses you.
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates the large hobgoblin!
A blood fanged wolf's bite MUTILATES the large hobgoblin!
Your stab DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You get 21 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<271h 175m 267v> (. - .) look
where
You can't find it.

<271h 175m 267v> (. - .) You get a purple potion.

<271h 175m 267v> (. - .) A wilderness trail
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: north east west]
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A pile of gold coins.
get gold
A purple potion is here.
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<271h 175m 267v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<271h 175m 267v> (. - .) You get 24 gold coins.

<271h 175m 267v> (. - .) mini
|
+-+-@-+-+
|
+
|
+-+-+-+
|
+
|
+

<271h 175m 267v> (. - .) w
w
A wilderness trail

[Exits: east west]

<271h 175m 265v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: east south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<271h 175m 263v> (. - .) e
A wilderness trail

[Exits: east west]

<271h 175m 261v> (. - .) e
A wilderness trail

[Exits: north east west]
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A purple potion is here.
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<271h 175m 259v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<271h 175m 259v> (. - .) get pur
You get a purple potion.

<271h 175m 259v> (. - .) where
w
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A wilderness trail

<271h 175m 259v> (. - .) w
A wilderness trail

[Exits: east west]

<271h 175m 257v> (. - .) where
The open plains

[Exits: east south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<271h 175m 255v> (. - .) s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The open plains

<271h 175m 255v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: north south]

<271h 175m 253v> (. - .) s
where
The open plains

[Exits: north east west]

<271h 175m 251v> (. - .) e
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The open plains

<271h 175m 251v> (. - .) e
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]

<271h 175m 249v> (. - .) where
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<271h 175m 249v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Lush, Green Grass

<271h 175m 249v> (. - .) s
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]

<271h 175m 247v> (. - .) s
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<271h 175m 245v> (. - .) s
s
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<271h 175m 243v> (. - .) where
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<271h 175m 241v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<271h 175m 241v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) where
drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) You drop a cardboard box.

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 26 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 8 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 26 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 8 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<271h 175m 239v> (. - .)
You are hungry.

<328h 233m 298v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<328h 233m 298v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 25 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 7 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<328h 233m 298v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<328h 233m 298v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<328h 233m 298v> (. - .) s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way

<328h 233m 298v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<328h 233m 296v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<328h 233m 294v> (. - .) eat bee
You eat a slab of beef.
You are full.

<328h 233m 294v> (. - .) e
e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<328h 233m 292v> (. - .) where
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<328h 233m 290v> (. - .) e
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<328h 233m 290v> (. - .) where
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<328h 233m 288v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<328h 233m 288v> (. - .) n
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<328h 233m 287v> (. - .) n
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 286v> (. - .) w
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 285v> (. - .) n
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 284v> (. - .) n
where
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 283v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.

<328h 233m 283v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Holylight
<PK> Navari The Holylight

<328h 233m 283v> (. - .) e
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 282v> (. - .) where
w
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Tainted Room
<PK> Navari A Lacramose Temple

<328h 233m 282v> (. - .) The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 281v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<328h 233m 281v> (. - .) s
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 280v> (. - .) s

[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has left the Lacramose Temple.'

<328h 233m 280v> (. - .) where
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 279v> (. - .) s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple
Navari Larken Road

<328h 233m 279v> (. - .) A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<328h 233m 279v> (. - .) e
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 278v> (. - .) s
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<328h 233m 277v> (. - .) s
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<328h 233m 276v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<328h 233m 274v> (. - .) w
where
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<328h 233m 272v> (. - .) w
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<328h 233m 272v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<328h 233m 270v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<328h 233m 268v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<328h 233m 266v> (. - .) n
n
At the North Gate

[Exits: (north) south]

<328h 233m 264v> (. - .) The door is closed.

<328h 233m 264v> (. - .) open n
You open the door north of you.

<328h 233m 264v> (. - .) where
n
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate
Navari Larken Road

<328h 233m 264v> (. - .) Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .)

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .)

<328h 233m 262v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) stand
scan all
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 4 (south) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) look
Outside the Gates
You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that there is a city
somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell it. You can taste the salt in
the air. But where is it? You begin to wonder, is this fog entirely
natural?

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 24 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 6 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<384h 279m 321v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 23 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 5 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) look
Outside the Gates
You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that there is a city
somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell it. You can taste the salt in
the air. But where is it? You begin to wonder, is this fog entirely
natural?

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) mini
o +
| |
o-+-+-+-+
|
+
|
+
|
@
|

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) scan all
where
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 4 (south) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 23 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 5 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) i
You get a cardboard box.

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .) You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Glowing) (Tainted) a golden kite shield
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<422h 337m 328v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.

<433h 350m 328v> (. - .) s

Navari walks south.

<433h 350m 328v> (. - .) s
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]
Navari is here.

<433h 350m 326v> (. - .)
Navari walks south.

<433h 350m 326v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
Navari is here.

<433h 350m 324v> (. - .) n

Navari walks south.

<433h 350m 324v> (. - .) n
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<433h 350m 322v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<433h 350m 320v> (. - .) we sash
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) Alas, you cannot go that way.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) we kite
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Glowing) (Tainted) a golden kite shield
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Humming) a dark-mithril ring
<worn on finger> (Tainted) Lancelot's Signet Ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black plate neckguard
<worn on head> (Glowing) a pirate's eye patch
<worn on torso> a suit of spiked garde armor
<worn on arms> (Glowing) a double plated arm guard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark oak gauntlets
<worn on legs> some tight-fitting hard leather pants
<worn on feet> a dragonblood deserter's uggs of wounding
<worn about body> a thick fur wilderness coat
<worn about waist> a leather bandit belt
<worn around wrist> a bone bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Contract) (Glowing) a marked bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a dangerous dagger
<floating nearby> a pale blue stone

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) we sash
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) we shield
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) wear sash
You unbuckle a leather bandit belt and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a spiderweb sash about your waist.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) wear shield
You wear a golden kite shield as a shield.
Shield is shield.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) sleep
You go to sleep.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) l
In your dreams, or what?

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You see no cardboard here.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .)

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You get a cardboard box.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) look
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) Beyond the Gates
You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that there is a city
somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell it. You can taste the salt in
the air. But where is it? You begin to wonder, is this fog entirely
natural?

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .)

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .)

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<433h 350m 318v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<500h 401m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<500h 401m 328v> (. - .) look
You get a cardboard box.

<500h 401m 328v> (. - .) Beyond the Gates
You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that there is a city
somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell it. You can taste the salt in
the air. But where is it? You begin to wonder, is this fog entirely
natural?

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<500h 401m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.

<500h 401m 328v> (. - .) s
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<500h 401m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<500h 401m 326v> (. - .) s
where
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<500h 401m 324v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate
Navari Larken Road

<500h 401m 324v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) who
You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) wear bel
You unbuckle a spiderweb sash and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a leather bandit belt about your waist.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
eq
You drop a cardboard box.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Humming) a dark-mithril ring
<worn on finger> (Tainted) Lancelot's Signet Ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black plate neckguard
<worn on head> (Glowing) a pirate's eye patch
<worn on torso> a suit of spiked garde armor
<worn on arms> (Glowing) a double plated arm guard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark oak gauntlets
<worn on legs> some tight-fitting hard leather pants
<worn on feet> a dragonblood deserter's uggs of wounding
<worn as shield> (Glowing) (Tainted) a golden kite shield
<worn about body> a thick fur wilderness coat
<worn about waist> a leather bandit belt
<worn around wrist> a bone bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Contract) (Glowing) a marked bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a dangerous dagger
<floating nearby> a pale blue stone

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<500h 401m 322v> (. - .)
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has entered the Lacramose Temple.'

<555h 456m 328v> (. - .) l
In your dreams, or what?

<555h 456m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<555h 456m 328v> (. - .) look
You get a cardboard box.

<555h 456m 328v> (. - .) where
Outside the Gates
You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that there is a city
somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell it. You can taste the salt in
the air. But where is it? You begin to wonder, is this fog entirely
natural?

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<555h 456m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<555h 456m 328v> (. - .) s
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<555h 456m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate
Navari A Deadend

<555h 456m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<555h 456m 326v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<555h 456m 324v> (. - .) s
s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<555h 456m 322v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<555h 456m 320v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<555h 456m 318v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<555h 456m 316v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<555h 456m 314v> (. - .) where
n
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<555h 456m 314v> (. - .) Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<555h 456m 313v> (. - .) n
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 312v> (. - .) w
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 311v> (. - .) n
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Navari!'

<555h 456m 310v> (. - .) n
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 309v> (. - .) e
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!'

<555h 456m 308v> (. - .) e
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 307v> (. - .) down
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 306v> (. - .) e
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 305v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 304v> (. - .) e
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 303v> (. - .) up
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 302v> (. - .) e
get 'purple potion' sack
quaff 'purple potion'
The Sepulcher of Legion

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) Navari is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) The Demon Necromancer is here, fighting Navari.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<555h 456m 301v> (. - .) You see nothing like that in a Loot Sack.

<555h 456m 301v> (. - .) You quaff a purple potion.
You aren't blind.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<555h 456m 301v> (. - .) murder navari
Navari yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Icrwym!'
Navari dual parries your stab.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<555h 456m 301v> (| - %)
Navari has fled!
Navari walks south.
The Demon Necromancer's pierce DISMEMBERS Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon has fled!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies west.

<555h 456m 301v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
(White Aura) Navari is here.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.

<555h 456m 301v> (. - .)
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<555h 456m 301v> (. - .)
The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain injures you.

<545h 460m 328v> (. - .) look
The Sepulcher of Legion
This dank tomb has been sparsely decorated in effigies of the lords of
darkness. The walls are circular and wide, leaving enough space for a small
army to gather here. In its centre an altar of crystal, reinforced with
stone, has been set up. Six long white spikes, resembling bone, protrude
from several of the altar's edges. They meet together in a strong grasp
several feet above the altar. A gaping cavity in its top has been covered
over with a heavy slab of ebony.

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(White Aura) A ghostly shape garbed in black levitates here in the shadows.

<545h 460m 328v> (. - .) w
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 327v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(White Aura) A ghostly shape garbed in black levitates here in the shadows.
You scan west.
You scan down.

<545h 460m 327v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Above a Catacomb
<PK> Navari An Unholy Charnel

<545h 460m 327v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Above a Catacomb
<PK> Navari An Unholy Charnel

<545h 460m 327v> (. - .) e
The Sepulcher of Legion

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(White Aura) A ghostly shape garbed in black levitates here in the shadows.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 326v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
(White Aura) Navari is here.
You scan west.

<545h 460m 326v> (. - .) w
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 325v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Above a Catacomb
<PK> Navari The Sepulcher of Legion

<545h 460m 325v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 324v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Sacred Undercroft
<PK> Navari An Unhallowed Storage

<545h 460m 324v> (. - .) w
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 323v> (. - .) up
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 322v> (. - .) w
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 321v> (. - .) w
where
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<545h 460m 321v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Entrance to the Mausoleum
<PK> Navari The Sepulcher of Legion

<545h 460m 321v> (. - .) up
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 320v> (. - .) w
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 319v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Tainted Room

<545h 460m 319v> (. - .) w
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 318v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Holylight

<545h 460m 318v> (. - .) s
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 317v> (. - .) s
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 316v> (. - .) s
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<545h 460m 316v> (. - .) e
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Navari!'

<545h 460m 315v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple

<545h 460m 315v> (. - .) s
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!'

<545h 460m 314v> (. - .) n
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 313v> (. - .) n
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<545h 460m 313v> (. - .) w
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 312v> (. - .) n
n
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 311v> (. - .) The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 310v> (. - .) n
Bright lights reflect off the plain walls, blocking your progress.

<545h 460m 310v> (. - .) e
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 309v> (. - .) e
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 308v> (. - .) down
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 307v> (. - .) e
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 306v> (. - .) up
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<545h 460m 306v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 305v> (. - .) e
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 304v> (. - .) up
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 303v> (. - .) e
The Sepulcher of Legion

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) Navari is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) The Demon Necromancer is here, fighting Navari.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 302v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 19 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 1 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<545h 460m 302v> (. - .)
Navari has fled!
Navari walks north.

<545h 460m 302v> (. - .) l necro
Garbed in a large black cloak, the demon stares at you with
blank eyes void of any emotion or fear. His skin a pasty white,
this creature is more dead than alive. Service to the dark lord
has taken what soul this man once had.
The Demon Necromancer has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<545h 460m 302v> (. - .)
The Demon Necromancer's pierce DISEMBOWELS Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon has fled!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies north.

<545h 460m 302v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<545h 460m 302v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan west.

<545h 460m 302v> (. - .) w
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 301v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 300v> (. - .) w
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<545h 460m 299v> (. - .) w

The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain injures you.
The white aura around your body fades.

<536h 466m 328v> (. - .) up
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<536h 466m 328v> (. - .) Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 327v> (. - .) w
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 326v> (. - .) w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<536h 466m 326v> (. - .) up
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 325v> (. - .) w
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 324v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Tainted Room

<536h 466m 324v> (. - .) w
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 323v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Holylight

<536h 466m 323v> (. - .) s
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 322v> (. - .) s
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 321v> (. - .) s
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<536h 466m 321v> (. - .) e
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 320v> (. - .) s
s
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 319v> (. - .) Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Navari!'

<536h 466m 318v> (. - .)
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!'

<536h 466m 318v> (. - .) n
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<536h 466m 317v> (. - .) n
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 316v> (. - .) w
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 315v> (. - .) n
n
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 314v> (. - .) The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 313v> (. - .) e
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 312v> (. - .) e
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 311v> (. - .) down
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 310v> (. - .) e
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 309v> (. - .) up
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<536h 466m 309v> (. - .) down
e
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 308v> (. - .) A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 307v> (. - .) up
e
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 306v> (. - .) get 'purple potion' sack
quaff 'purple potion'
The Sepulcher of Legion

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) Navari is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) The Demon Necromancer is here, fighting Navari.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<536h 466m 305v> (. - .) You see nothing like that in a Loot Sack.

<536h 466m 305v> (. - .) You quaff a purple potion.
You aren't blind.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<536h 466m 305v> (. - .) murder navari
Navari yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Icrwym!'
Navari blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Navari's riposte hits you.
Navari has fled!
Navari walks south.
The Demon Necromancer's pierce DISEMBOWELS Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon has fled!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies north.

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .) scan all

Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
(White Aura) Navari is here.
You scan west.

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .)
Navari walks west.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies west.

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan west.

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Sepulcher of Legion
<PK> Navari A Sacred Undercroft

<524h 466m 305v> (. - .) w
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<524h 466m 304v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Above a Catacomb
<PK> Navari Entrance to the Mausoleum

<524h 466m 304v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<524h 466m 303v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Sacred Undercroft

<524h 466m 303v> (. - .) w
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<524h 466m 302v> (. - .) up
where
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<524h 466m 301v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Above a Catacomb

<524h 466m 301v> (. - .) w
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<524h 466m 300v> (. - .) w
where
Alas, you cannot go that way.
The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain injures you.
You feel less protected.

<514h 470m 328v> (. - .) up
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Entrance to the Mausoleum

<514h 470m 328v> (. - .) A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<514h 470m 327v> (. - .) w
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<514h 470m 326v> (. - .) w
where
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<514h 470m 325v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Holylight
<PK> Navari Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has left the Lacramose Temple.'

<514h 470m 325v> (. - .) s
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<514h 470m 324v> (. - .) s
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<514h 470m 323v> (. - .) s
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<514h 470m 323v> (. - .) e
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<514h 470m 322v> (. - .) s
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<514h 470m 321v> (. - .) s
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
(White Aura) Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<514h 470m 320v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<514h 470m 318v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<514h 470m 316v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<514h 470m 316v> (. - .) w
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<514h 470m 314v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<514h 470m 312v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<514h 470m 310v> (. - .) n
At the North Gate

[Exits: (north) south]

<514h 470m 308v> (. - .) n
n
The door is closed.

<514h 470m 308v> (. - .) The door is closed.

<514h 470m 308v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate
Navari Larken Road

<514h 470m 308v> (. - .) open n
You open the door north of you.

<514h 470m 308v> (. - .) n
where
who
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<514h 470m 306v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<514h 470m 306v> (. - .) n
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<514h 470m 306v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<514h 470m 306v> (. - .) n
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<514h 470m 304v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]

<514h 470m 302v> (. - .) The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<514h 420m 302v> (. - .)
Navari tells you 'You arnt doing a very good job.'

<514h 420m 302v> (. - .) murder large
Your stab MASSACRES the large hobgoblin!
Your stab DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is in awful condition.

<514h 420m 302v> (| - !)
The large hobgoblin's slash misses you.
A blood fanged wolf's bite maims the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You get 20 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<514h 420m 302v> (. - .) reply Neither are you
You can't find it.

<514h 420m 302v> (. - .) where
You get a purple potion.

<514h 420m 302v> (. - .) Navari can't hear you.

<514h 420m 302v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Haze in the distance

<514h 420m 302v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<514h 370m 302v> (. - .) murder hob
who
Your wild stab *** DEMOLISHES *** the large hobgoblin!
Your stab DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You get 29 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<514h 370m 302v> (. - .) where
drop cardboard
sleep cardboard

The white aura around your body fades.

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .) You can't find it.

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .) You get a purple potion.

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Haze in the distance

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .) You drop a cardboard box.

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<525h 385m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Humming) a dark-mithril ring
<worn on finger> (Tainted) Lancelot's Signet Ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black plate neckguard
<worn on head> (Glowing) a pirate's eye patch
<worn on torso> a suit of spiked garde armor
<worn on arms> (Glowing) a double plated arm guard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark oak gauntlets
<worn on legs> some tight-fitting hard leather pants
<worn on feet> a dragonblood deserter's uggs of wounding
<worn as shield> (Glowing) (Tainted) a golden kite shield
<worn about body> a thick fur wilderness coat
<worn about waist> a leather bandit belt
<worn around wrist> a bone bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Contract) (Glowing) a marked bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a dangerous dagger
<floating nearby> a pale blue stone

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Haze in the distance
Navari Haze in the distance

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) look
Haze in the distance
Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally obscuring the
view in front of you. The noises of what could be a city seems to come from
within. You can go back from where the path came from or you can continue.

[Exits: north south]
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .)
Navari pats you on your head.

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) 'you're doing much better
You say 'You're doing much better.'

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) wink
Have you got something in your eye?

<559h 415m 328v> (. - .) n
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]

<559h 415m 326v> (. - .) w
The open plains

[Exits: north east west]

<559h 415m 324v> (. - .) w
The Underbrush

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 415m 322v> (. - .) w
A Tall Grass Field

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<559h 415m 320v> (. - .) w
Over some fields

[Exits: north east]

<559h 415m 318v> (. - .) w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 415m 318v> (. - .) n
n
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<559h 415m 316v> (. - .) where
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 415m 314v> (. - .) n
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A gravel road
Navari Haze in the distance

<559h 415m 314v> (. - .) A small path

[Exits: south west]

<559h 415m 312v> (. - .) w
A small path

[Exits: east west]

<559h 415m 310v> (. - .) w
The roar of water

[Exits: north east]

<559h 415m 308v> (. - .) w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 415m 308v> (. - .) n
The edge of the Dragon Sea

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 415m 306v> (. - .) n
The edge of the Dragon Sea

[Exits: north south]

<559h 415m 304v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The edge of the Dragon Sea
Navari Haze in the distance

<559h 415m 304v> (. - .) n
A turn in the wilderness

[Exits: south west]

<559h 415m 302v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A turn in the wilderness
Navari Haze in the distance

<559h 415m 302v> (. - .) w
The end of a bridge

[Exits: east west]

<559h 415m 300v> (. - .) w
An unstable rope bridge over Dragon Sea

[Exits: east west]
A piece of fluff is lying here.

<559h 415m 298v> (. - .) n
w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 415m 298v> (. - .) n
The beginnings to a bridge

[Exits: east west]

<559h 415m 296v> (. - .) Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 415m 296v> (. - .) w
n
A marshland

[Exits: north east]

<559h 415m 294v> (. - .) where
Dankbark Forest

[Exits: east south west]

<559h 415m 292v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 415m 292v> (. - .) e
Dankbark Forest

[Exits: north west]
A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A fire giant outlaw points excitedly at a blood fanged wolf!
A fire giant outlaw says 'Eh! What're ya doin here?'
A fire giant outlaw shuffles his feet.
A fire giant outlaw points at you. How rude!
A fire giant outlaw says 'Eh! What're ya doin here?'
A fire giant outlaw shuffles his feet.

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .) who
You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .)

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .) who
who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 415m 289v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) who
You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) who
You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 461m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 516m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 516m 328v> (. - .) stand
where
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 516m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 516m 328v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<559h 516m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<559h 516m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 13 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<559h 516m 328v> (. - .) ivis
You lost your concentration.

<559h 514m 328v> (. - .) ivis
who
You fade out of existence.

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .) where
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .) who
You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 509m 328v> (. - .)

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) l
You get a cardboard box.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) who
Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: north west]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) gr
Icrwym's group:
[39 Chm] Icrwym's underling 100% hp 100% mana 100% mv (in Darkhaven)
[39 Dkn] Icrwym 100% hp 79% mana 100% mv 7275 tnl
[30 Pet] A blood fanged wolf 100% hp 100% mana 100% mv 17951 tnl

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .)
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has entered the Lacramose Temple.'

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) stand
l
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: north west]
A cardboard box rests against the wall.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 539m 328v> (. - .) w
Dankbark Forest

[Exits: east south west]

<559h 539m 325v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Dankbark Forest

<559h 539m 325v> (. - .) s
A marshland

[Exits: north east]

<559h 539m 323v> (. - .) s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 539m 323v> (. - .) e
The beginnings to a bridge

[Exits: east west]

<559h 539m 321v> (. - .) e
e
An unstable rope bridge over Dragon Sea

[Exits: east west]
A piece of fluff is lying here.

<559h 539m 319v> (. - .) The end of a bridge

[Exits: east west]

<559h 539m 317v> (. - .) e
A turn in the wilderness

[Exits: south west]

<559h 539m 315v> (. - .) e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 539m 315v> (. - .) s
The edge of the Dragon Sea

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 539m 313v> (. - .) s
where
The edge of the Dragon Sea

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 539m 311v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The edge of the Dragon Sea

<559h 539m 311v> (. - .) s
The roar of water

[Exits: north east]

<559h 539m 309v> (. - .) where
e
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The roar of water

<559h 539m 309v> (. - .) A small path

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 539m 307v> (. - .) e
A small path

[Exits: south west]

<559h 539m 305v> (. - .) e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 539m 305v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A small path

<559h 539m 305v> (. - .) s
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 539m 303v> (. - .) s
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<559h 539m 301v> (. - .) where
s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A gravel road

<559h 539m 301v> (. - .) Over some fields

[Exits: north east]

<559h 539m 299v> (. - .) e

[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Navari!'

<559h 539m 299v> (. - .) A Tall Grass Field

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<559h 549m 328v> (. - .) e
The Underbrush

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<559h 549m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Underbrush

<559h 549m 326v> (. - .) s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 549m 326v> (. - .) e
The open plains

[Exits: north east west]

<559h 549m 324v> (. - .) s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<559h 549m 324v> (. - .) e

[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Intruder! I am under attack by Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon!'

<559h 549m 324v> (. - .) s
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]

<559h 549m 322v> (. - .) s
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<559h 549m 320v> (. - .) s
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<559h 549m 318v> (. - .) Outside the Gates

[Exits: north (south)]

<559h 549m 316v> (. - .) s
The door is closed.

<559h 549m 316v> (. - .) open s
s
You open the door south of you.

<559h 549m 316v> (. - .) where
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<559h 549m 314v> (. - .) s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<559h 549m 314v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<559h 549m 312v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<559h 549m 310v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<559h 549m 308v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<559h 549m 306v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<559h 549m 304v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<559h 549m 302v> (. - .) n
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<559h 549m 301v> (. - .) n
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 300v> (. - .) w
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 299v> (. - .) n
Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 298v> (. - .) n
get 'purple potion' sack
quaff 'purple potion'
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 297v> (. - .) You see nothing like that in a Loot Sack.

<559h 549m 297v> (. - .) You quaff a purple potion.
You aren't blind.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<559h 549m 297v> (. - .) e
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 296v> (. - .) e
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 295v> (. - .) down
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 294v> (. - .) e
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 293v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 292v> (. - .) e
up
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 291v> (. - .) Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 290v> (. - .) e
The Sepulcher of Legion

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(Charmed) Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) Navari is here, fighting The Demon Necromancer.
(White Aura) The Demon Necromancer is here, fighting Navari.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<559h 549m 289v> (. - .) murder navari
Navari yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Icrwym!'
You fade into existence.
Your stab devastates Navari!
Navari has some small wounds and bruises.

<559h 549m 289v> (| - %)
The Demon Necromancer's wild pierce hits Navari.
Navari's pound maims The Demon Necromancer!
Navari's pound decimates The Demon Necromancer!
A blood fanged wolf's wild bite grazes Navari.
Navari blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Navari's riposte mauls you.
Navari parries your stab.
Icrwym's underling's wild slash hits Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<538h 549m 289v> (| - %) harm nav
Your harm spell DISMEMBERS Navari!
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<538h 514m 289v> (| - %)
The Demon Necromancer's wild pierce DISEMBOWELS Navari!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame grazes The Demon Necromancer.
Navari's pound maims The Demon Necromancer!
Navari's slash decimates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari's pound decimates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari parries your stab.
Icrwym's underling's slash misses Navari.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

<538h 514m 289v> (| - %)
Navari kicks dirt in your eyes!
Navari's kicked dirt scratches you.
You can't see a thing!

<534h 514m 289v> (? - ?)
Someone's flame scratches someone.
Someone's pound decimates someone!
Someone's slash devastates someone!
Someone's pound devastates someone!
Someone's bite misses someone.
Someone dances around your stab, easily dodging it.
Your stab decimates someone!

<534h 514m 289v> (? - ?)
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame scratches The Demon Necromancer.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame scratches The Demon Necromancer.
Navari's pound decimates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari's slash misses The Demon Necromancer.
Navari's slash decimates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari's pound maims The Demon Necromancer!
Your stab decimates Navari!
Your wild stab DISEMBOWELS Navari!
Navari has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<534h 514m 289v> (| - %)
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame scratches The Demon Necromancer.
Navari's pound mauls The Demon Necromancer.
Navari's slash decimates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari's pound decimates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari manages to dodge your stab with a lot of effort.
Your stab decimates Navari!
Navari has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<534h 514m 289v> (| - %)
The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain wounds you.
Navari's pain injures her.
The white aura around Navari fades.
Navari has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<519h 518m 328v> (| - %)
The Demon Necromancer's wild pierce mauls Navari.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame scratches The Demon Necromancer.
Navari's pound devastates The Demon Necromancer!
Navari parries your stab.
Icrwym's underling's slash MUTILATES Navari!
Navari has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<519h 518m 328v> (| - %)
Navari has fled!
Navari walks north.

<519h 518m 328v> (. - .) n
An Unhallowed Storage

[Exits: south]
Navari is here.
Icrwym's underling walks in.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<519h 518m 327v> (. - .) fbal

Navari walks south.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies south.

<519h 518m 327v> (. - .) Why would you turn on your own creation?

<519h 503m 327v> (. - .) s
The Sepulcher of Legion

[Exits: north south west]
(Humming) A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(White Aura) A ghostly shape garbed in black levitates here in the shadows.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Sepulcher of Legion
<PK> Navari Entrance to the Mausoleum

<519h 503m 326v> (. - .) l nec
Garbed in a large black cloak, the demon stares at you with
blank eyes void of any emotion or fear. His skin a pasty white,
this creature is more dead than alive. Service to the dark lord
has taken what soul this man once had.
The Demon Necromancer is in awful condition.

<519h 503m 326v> (. - .) w
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 325v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Above a Catacomb

<519h 503m 325v> (. - .) down
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: west up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 324v> (. - .) w
A Sacred Undercroft

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has left the Lacramose Temple.'

<519h 503m 323v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Sacred Undercroft

<519h 503m 323v> (. - .) up
Above a Catacomb

[Exits: east west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 322v> (. - .) w
Entrance to the Mausoleum

[Exits: east up]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 321v> (. - .) w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<519h 503m 321v> (. - .) up
A Deadend

[Exits: west down]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 320v> (. - .) w
A Tainted Room

[Exits: east west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 319v> (. - .) w
where
The Holylight

[Exits: east south]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 318v> (. - .) s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Holylight
Navari Larken Road

<519h 503m 318v> (. - .) Of Darkened Ivory

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 317v> (. - .) s
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 316v> (. - .) s
A silver moon encased in gold and ivory embedded in the wall blocks your path.

<519h 503m 316v> (. - .) e
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 315v> (. - .) s
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<519h 503m 314v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
Navari Larken Road
The dark rift pulses with a vile energy, causing a sharp pain in your chest.
Your pain wounds you.
The white aura around your body fades.

<517h 518m 328v> (. - .) s
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<517h 518m 327v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 327v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<517h 518m 325v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 325v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<517h 518m 323v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 323v> (. - .) w
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<517h 518m 321v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 321v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 321v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 321v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<517h 518m 319v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 319v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 319v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 319v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 319v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 319v> (. - .) w
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
An assassin is here skulking about.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A haggard looking pirate is in search of booty.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
An assassin is here skulking about.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A haggard looking pirate is in search of booty.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
An assassin is here skulking about.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A haggard looking pirate is in search of booty.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
An assassin is here skulking about.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A haggard looking pirate is in search of booty.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
An assassin is here skulking about.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A haggard looking pirate is in search of booty.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 518m 317v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<517h 518m 315v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<517h 518m 313v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<517h 518m 311v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<517h 518m 311v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<517h 468m 311v> (. - .) scan all
where
vamp hob
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<517h 468m 311v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<517h 468m 311v> (. - .) Your vampiric touch DISEMBOWELS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin has quite a few wounds.

<532h 438m 311v> (| - !)
The large hobgoblin's slash misses you.
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates the large hobgoblin!
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates the large hobgoblin!
Your stab DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You get 10 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) You can't find it.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) You get a purple potion.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) where
scan all
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is resting here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<543h 445m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) e

Navari walks west.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies west.

<556h 456m 328v> (. - .) Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<556h 456m 326v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 326v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<556h 456m 324v> (. - .) scan all
where
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<556h 456m 324v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 324v> (. - .) e
where
Larken Road

[Exits: south west]

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) look
where
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: south west]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) mini
*-*-+
| |
+ *-*-*
| | |
+ *-*-*
| |
+ *
| |
+-+-+-+-@
| |
+-*-* *
|
+
|
+
|
+ F

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<556h 456m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: south west]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Coral Way

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Coral Way

<559h 465m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
(White Aura) Kesrick, the Captain of the Guard stands here.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<559h 480m 328v> (. - .) s
Darkhaven Guard Outpost

[Exits: north]
(White Aura) Kesrick, the Captain of the Guard stands here.

<559h 480m 327v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.

<559h 480m 327v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.

<559h 480m 327v> (. - .) n
Larken Road

[Exits: south west]

<559h 480m 326v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
(White Aura) Kesrick, the Captain of the Guard stands here.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<559h 480m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 480m 326v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<559h 480m 324v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<559h 480m 322v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<559h 480m 320v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 480m 320v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 480m 320v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 320v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 320v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 320v> (. - .) mini
*-*-+
| |
+ *-*-*
| | |
+ *-*-*
| |
S + *
| | |
+-+-+-+-@-+-P-+
| | |
* +-*-* *
| |
* * +
| |
+-+-+-+
| |
+-* + F

<559h 480m 320v> (. - .) e
e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<559h 480m 318v> (. - .) Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<559h 480m 316v> (. - .) l nav
Standing here is a tall woman, with long brown hair pulled back. High
cheekbones and an angular but, not sharp features draw your gaze towards her
light green eyes that dance like fire. A small but delicate nose rests
above a pair of thin ruby red lips. This woman has an hourglass figure and
long legs. Simple leathers drape around her lithe but muscular frame,
shades of brown and black patched together. Her voice is soft but stern,
you notice a slight accent. Two pointed ears poke out from under her hair.
There seems to be more than meets the eye with her.

She has travelled quite a lot.
Navari has quite a few wounds.

Navari is using:
<used as light> (Glowing) an elven globe of light
<worn on finger> a webbed ring
<worn on finger> a carved wooden ring
<worn around neck> a dragonblood ensign cravat of evisceration
<worn around neck> a dragonblood ensign cravat of wounding
<worn on head> (Glowing) a badger mask
<worn on torso> a vest smudged with red paint
<worn on arms> obsidian sleeves
<worn on hands> obsidian gauntlets
<worn on legs> obsidian leggings
<worn on feet> red scalemail boots
<worn about body> (Humming) a Chaos Cloak
<worn about waist> the silver girth
<worn around wrist> a living wood wrist guard
<worn around wrist> a living wood wrist guard
<wielded> a sanctified mace
<dual wielded> (Humming) blade of madness
<floating nearby> (Glowing) (Humming) a dragonblood flawless ioun

<559h 480m 316v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<559h 480m 314v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 314v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) mini
*-*-+
| |
+ *-*-*
| | |
+ *-*-*
| |
S + *
| | |
+-+-+-+-@-+-P-+
| | |
* +-*-* *
| |
* * +
| |
+-+-+-+
| |
+-* + F

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 480m 312v> (. - .)
The sun slowly disappears in the west.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
( 2) a purple potion
a cardboard box
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is sleeping here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
( 2) a purple potion
a cardboard box
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<559h 489m 328v> (. - .)
The night has begun.

<559h 502m 328v> (. - .) eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Humming) a dark-mithril ring
<worn on finger> (Tainted) Lancelot's Signet Ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black plate neckguard
<worn on head> (Glowing) a pirate's eye patch
<worn on torso> a suit of spiked garde armor
<worn on arms> (Glowing) a double plated arm guard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark oak gauntlets
<worn on legs> some tight-fitting hard leather pants
<worn on feet> a dragonblood deserter's uggs of wounding
<worn as shield> (Glowing) (Tainted) a golden kite shield
<worn about body> a thick fur wilderness coat
<worn about waist> a leather bandit belt
<worn around wrist> a bone bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Contract) (Glowing) a marked bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a dangerous dagger
<floating nearby> a pale blue stone

<559h 502m 328v> (. - .) wear sash
You unbuckle a leather bandit belt and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a spiderweb sash about your waist.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) wear belt
You unbuckle a spiderweb sash and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a leather bandit belt about your waist.
Navari yells 'Light of Heaven, grant me your fury to purge the darkness!'

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) where
scan all
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Larken Road

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) look
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) mini
*-*-+
|
+ *-*-*
| | |
+ *-*-*
| |
S + *
| | |
+-+-+-+-@-+-P-+
| | |
* +-*-* *
| |
* * +
| |
+-+-+-+
| |
+-* + F

<524h 502m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 328v> (. - .) scan all

[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has entered the Lacramose Temple.'

<533h 517m 328v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 328v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<533h 517m 326v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<533h 517m 324v> (. - .) n
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<533h 517m 323v> (. - .) n
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<533h 517m 322v> (. - .) w
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north east]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<533h 517m 321v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A Lacramose Temple
<PK> Navari Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

<533h 517m 321v> (. - .) e
A Lacramose Temple

[Exits: east south west]
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<533h 517m 320v> (. - .) s
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
Icrwym's underling walks in.

<533h 517m 319v> (. - .) s
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) get 'purple potion' sack
quaff 'purple potion'
You see nothing like that in a Loot Sack.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) You quaff a purple potion.
You aren't blind.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<533h 517m 318v> (. - .) n
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<533h 517m 317v> (. - .) dirt nav
Navari yells 'Help! Icrwym tried to kick dirt into my eyes!'
Your kicked dirt misses Navari.
Navari has some small wounds and bruises.

<533h 517m 317v> (| - %)
Navari says 'Quicker.'
Navari has some small wounds and bruises.

<533h 517m 317v> (| - %)
You block Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's attack with your shield.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon's flame injures you.
Navari's pound mauls you.
Navari's turmoil mauls you.
Navari blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Navari's riposte mauls you.
You exploit your weapon advantage to deliver an unblockable wild attack.
Your wild stab decimates Navari!
Navari has some small wounds and bruises.

<448h 517m 317v> (| - %)
Navari has fled!
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has left the Lacramose Temple.'
Navari walks south.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon has fled!
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies north.

<448h 517m 317v> (. - .)
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<448h 517m 317v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
Navari Larken Road

<448h 517m 317v> (. - .) s
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<448h 517m 316v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<448h 517m 314v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<448h 517m 312v> (. - .) w
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<448h 517m 310v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari Larken Road

<448h 517m 310v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<463h 530m 328v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
Navari is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
An assassin is here skulking about.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A haggard looking pirate is in search of booty.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<463h 530m 328v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<463h 530m 326v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .)
Navari walks north.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) look
Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north south]
Navari is here.
A large hobgoblin is here wondering if it should tear you apart.
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .)
Navari's pound MASSACRES the large hobgoblin!
Navari's pound DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
Navari's wild turmoil devastates the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
Navari gets a voulge from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
Navari gets a purple potion from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
Navari gets 22 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
Navari sacrifices the corpse of the large hobgoblin to The Overlord.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) You can't find it.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) You see no purple potion here.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .)
Navari drops a voulge.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) sleep
You go to sleep.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 5
There are 5 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) You see no cardboard here.

<463h 480m 326v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<463h 480m 324v> (. - .) w
n
Seedy, illegitimate businesses line the street in that direction.

<463h 480m 324v> (. - .) At the North Gate

[Exits: (north) south]

<463h 480m 322v> (. - .) w
The big, thick, metal gates keep you from escaping in that direction.

<463h 480m 322v> (. - .) open n
You open the door north of you.

<463h 480m 322v> (. - .) scan all
where
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
Navari is here.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<463h 480m 322v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate
Navari Coral Way
Navari walks in.

<463h 480m 322v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<463h 480m 320v> (. - .) n
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<463h 480m 318v> (. - .) n
where
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<463h 480m 316v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Haze in the distance
Navari Beyond the Gates
Navari walks in.

<463h 480m 316v> (. - .) n
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]

<463h 480m 314v> (. - .) where
w
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Lush, Green Grass
Navari Haze in the distance

<463h 480m 314v> (. - .) The open plains

[Exits: north east west]

<463h 480m 312v> (. - .)
Navari walks in.

<463h 480m 312v> (. - .) w
The Underbrush

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<463h 480m 310v> (. - .) w

Navari walks in.

<463h 480m 310v> (. - .) A Tall Grass Field

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<463h 480m 308v> (. - .) w
Over some fields

[Exits: north east]

<463h 480m 306v> (. - .) n
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<463h 480m 304v> (. - .) n
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<463h 480m 302v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.

<463h 480m 302v> (. - .) n
A small path

[Exits: south west]

<463h 480m 300v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<463h 480m 300v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<463h 480m 300v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A small path
Navari A Tall Grass Field

<463h 480m 300v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A small path
Navari Over some fields

<463h 480m 300v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
Navari is here.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<463h 480m 300v> (. - .) s

The white aura around your body fades.

<479h 490m 328v> (. - .) A gravel road

[Exits: north south]
Navari is here.
Navari walks north.

<479h 490m 326v> (. - .) s
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<479h 490m 324v> (. - .) s
Over some fields

[Exits: north east]

<479h 490m 322v> (. - .) e
A Tall Grass Field

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<479h 490m 320v> (. - .) e
The Underbrush

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Underbrush
Navari The roar of water

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) where
scan all
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym The Underbrush
Navari The roar of water

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan east.
You scan west.

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan east.
You scan west.

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) mini
o
|
o-o-o
| |
o +-+-+-+
| |
o +
| |
o-+-@-+-+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) mini
o
|
P-o-o
| |
o +-+-+-+
| |
o +
| |
o-+-@-+-+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) mini
o
|
o-o-o
| |
o +-+-+-+
| |
P +
| |
o-+-@-+-+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) w

Navari walks in.

<479h 490m 318v> (. - .) w
A Tall Grass Field

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<479h 490m 316v> (. - .) Over some fields

[Exits: north east]

<479h 490m 314v> (. - .) n
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<479h 490m 312v> (. - .) n
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<479h 490m 310v> (. - .) n
scan all
A small path

[Exits: south west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<479h 490m 308v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<479h 490m 308v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A small path
Navari Haze in the distance

<479h 490m 308v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A small path
Navari Beyond the Gates

<479h 490m 308v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<479h 490m 308v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<479h 490m 308v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A small path
Navari Outside the Gates

<479h 490m 308v> (. - .) s
A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<479h 490m 306v> (. - .) where
s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym A gravel road
Navari Outside the Gates

<479h 490m 306v> (. - .) A gravel road

[Exits: north south]

<479h 490m 304v> (. - .) s
where
Over some fields

[Exits: north east]

<479h 490m 302v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Over some fields
Navari Outside the Gates

<479h 490m 302v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
You lost your concentration.

<479h 465m 302v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Over some fields

<479h 465m 302v> (. - .) sumn large hobgoblin
The large hobgoblin arrives suddenly.

<479h 415m 302v> (. - .) murder hob

[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has entered the Lacramose Temple.'

<479h 415m 302v> (. - .) Your stab DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin has quite a few wounds.

<479h 415m 302v> (/ - *)
You are thirsty.
You no longer see invisible objects.
The large hobgoblin has quite a few wounds.

<487h 423m 328v> (/ - *)
The large hobgoblin's chop misses you.
A blood fanged wolf's bite maims the large hobgoblin!
A blood fanged wolf's bite devastates the large hobgoblin!
Your stab DISMEMBERS the large hobgoblin!
The large hobgoblin is DEAD!!
sac corpse
get 'purple potion'
You get 23 gold coins from the corpse of the large hobgoblin.
The Overlord gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<487h 423m 328v> (. - .) s
You can't find it.

<487h 423m 328v> (. - .) You get a purple potion.

<487h 423m 328v> (. - .) e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<487h 423m 328v> (. - .) A Tall Grass Field

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<487h 423m 326v> (. - .) e
The Underbrush

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A foul looking crow crawls around here.

<487h 423m 324v> (. - .) e
The open plains

[Exits: north east west]

<487h 423m 322v> (. - .) e
Lush, Green Grass

[Exits: south west]

<487h 423m 320v> (. - .) s
Haze in the distance

[Exits: north south]
A curved sword with a heavy tip sits here.
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.

<487h 423m 318v> (. - .) s
Beyond the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<487h 423m 316v> (. - .) s
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<487h 423m 314v> (. - .) s
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<487h 423m 312v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<487h 423m 310v> (. - .) s
s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<487h 423m 308v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<487h 423m 306v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way
Navari A Lacramose Temple

<487h 423m 306v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<487h 423m 304v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<487h 423m 302v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

<487h 423m 302v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<487h 423m 300v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

<487h 423m 300v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Entrance of a Lacramose Temple

<487h 423m 300v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
(Charmed) A mighty dragon is here, its thick scales changing colour every moment.
Navari is here.
(Charmed) A red-skinned underling in razor armor swaggers aggressively here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
*** Range 2 (north) ***
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
You scan east.
You scan west.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<487h 423m 300v> (. - .)
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Navari has left the Lacramose Temple.'
Navari walks in.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies in.

<487h 423m 300v> (. - .)
Navari walks west.
Ryginku the everchanging coloured dragon flies west.

<487h 423m 300v> (. - .) e
Larken Road

[Exits: south west]

<487h 423m 298v> (. - .) e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<487h 423m 298v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road
Navari Coral Way

<487h 423m 298v> (. - .) s
Darkhaven Guard Outpost

[Exits: north]
(White Aura) Kesrick, the Captain of the Guard stands here.

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost
Navari Coral Way

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost
Navari At the North Gate

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .)

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .)

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .)

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .)

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .)

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .)

<487h 423m 297v> (. - .)
You are thirsty.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .)

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) drink cant
drink cant
You drink water from a tin canteen.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) drink cant
You drink water from a tin canteen.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) who
You drink water from a tin canteen.
Your thirst is quenched.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .)

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .)

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .)

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .)

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: harm : lasts for 10 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<514h 460m 326v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<549h 490m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<549h 490m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<549h 490m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<549h 490m 328v> (. - .) ivis
You lost your concentration.

<549h 488m 328v> (. - .) prot
ivis
dinv
You feel aligned with darkness.

<549h 453m 328v> (. - .) You fade out of existence.

<549h 448m 328v> (. - .) where
who
where
Your eyes tingle.

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 39 hours
Spell: invisibility : lasts for 39 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 24 hours
Spell: harm : lasts for 9 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<549h 443m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) l
In your dreams, or what?

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) stand
where
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) who
You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) [39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) a potion of monster repulsion
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) who
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Humming) a dark-mithril ring
<worn on finger> (Tainted) Lancelot's Signet Ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black plate neckguard
<worn on head> (Glowing) a pirate's eye patch
<worn on torso> a suit of spiked garde armor
<worn on arms> (Glowing) a double plated arm guard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark oak gauntlets
<worn on legs> some tight-fitting hard leather pants
<worn on feet> a dragonblood deserter's uggs of wounding
<worn as shield> (Glowing) (Tainted) a golden kite shield
<worn about body> a thick fur wilderness coat
<worn about waist> a leather bandit belt
<worn around wrist> a bone bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Contract) (Glowing) a marked bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a dangerous dagger
<floating nearby> a pale blue stone

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<557h 453m 328v> (. - .) put rep sack
You put a potion of monster repulsion in a Loot Sack.
The night is about to end.

<559h 468m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<559h 468m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<559h 468m 328v> (. - .) wear sash
You unbuckle a leather bandit belt and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a spiderweb sash about your waist.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) wear belt
You unbuckle a spiderweb sash and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a leather bandit belt about your waist.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<524h 468m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) look
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) look
where
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) look
where
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) look
where
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) stand
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
In your dreams, or what?

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) stand
where
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) You get a cardboard box.

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) look
Darkhaven Guard Outpost
A feeling in the air full of vileness that it makes you shiver uncomfortably.
Chanting can be heard nearby - a type of unholy sound followed by the sizzle
of what seems to be arcane forces. The walls are lined with various metal
skulls that seem to have life all its own.

[Exits: north]
(Charmed) A large wolf with razor sharp fangs dripping blood is here.
(White Aura) Kesrick, the Captain of the Guard stands here.

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
(Humming) a spiderweb sash
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<559h 508m 328v> (. - .) wear sash
You unbuckle a leather bandit belt and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a spiderweb sash about your waist.

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<524h 508m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 35 hours
Spell: invisibility : lasts for 35 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 20 hours
Spell: harm : lasts for 5 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
You drop a cardboard box.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 35 hours
Spell: invisibility : lasts for 35 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save_vs_spell by -1 for 20 hours
Spell: harm : lasts for 5 hours
Skill: unholy armor : modifies ac by -60 permanently

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Humming) a dark-mithril ring
<worn on finger> (Tainted) Lancelot's Signet Ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black plate neckguard
<worn on head> (Glowing) a pirate's eye patch
<worn on torso> a suit of spiked garde armor
<worn on arms> (Glowing) a double plated arm guard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark oak gauntlets
<worn on legs> some tight-fitting hard leather pants
<worn on feet> a dragonblood deserter's uggs of wounding
<worn as shield> (Glowing) (Tainted) a golden kite shield
<worn about body> a thick fur wilderness coat
<worn about waist> (Humming) a spiderweb sash
<worn around wrist> a bone bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Contract) (Glowing) a marked bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a dangerous dagger
<floating nearby> a pale blue stone

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) sleep
You go to sleep.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 560m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) You see no cardboard here.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) wear bel
You unbuckle a spiderweb sash and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a leather bandit belt about your waist.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) where
drop cardboard
sleep cardboard
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) You drop a cardboard box.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) You go to sleep in a cardboard box.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)


<524h 573m 328v> (. - .)
<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) stand
You wake and stand up.
get cardboard

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) where
You get a cardboard box.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) wear sas
You unbuckle a leather bandit belt and remove it from your waist.
You fasten a spiderweb sash about your waist.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Darkhaven Guard Outpost

<524h 573m 328v> (. - .) n
Larken Road

[Exits: south west]

<524h 573m 327v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<524h 573m 327v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: north east west]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<524h 573m 325v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]

<524h 573m 323v> (. - .) w
Larken Road

[Exits: east west]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<524h 573m 321v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Larken Road

<524h 573m 321v> (. - .) w
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<524h 573m 319v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way

<524h 573m 319v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<524h 573m 317v> (. - .) n
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<524h 573m 315v> (. - .) where
n
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way

<524h 573m 315v> (. - .) At the North Gate

[Exits: (north) south]

<524h 573m 313v> (. - .) n
where
The door is closed.

<524h 573m 313v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 573m 313v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 573m 313v> (. - .) open n
i
You open the door north of you.

<524h 573m 313v> (. - .) scan all
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 581m 328v> (. - .) You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<524h 581m 328v> (. - .) n
where
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<524h 581m 326v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 581m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 581m 326v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 581m 326v> (. - .) s
where
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<524h 581m 324v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 581m 324v> (. - .) scan all
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<524h 581m 324v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 581m 324v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 581m 324v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<524h 581m 322v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 581m 322v> (. - .) s
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) who
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 581m 320v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<524h 581m 318v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 581m 318v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 581m 318v> (. - .) s
where
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<524h 581m 316v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 596m 328v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 596m 328v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<524h 596m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 326v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 326v> (. - .) s
where
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<524h 596m 324v> (. - .) mini
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 596m 324v> (. - .) *-*-+
| |
@ *-*-*
| | |
+ *-*-*
| |
S + *
| | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| | |
* +-*-* *

<524h 596m 324v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 596m 324v> (. - .) n
where
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<524h 596m 322v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 322v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 596m 322v> (. - .) who
[ Avian ] Xandietz the Master of Kamae
[ Elf ] <PK> Arovir Valhalm the Crusader, Squire of Casden
[39 Drow Dkn] <PK> [LEGION] (Underling) Icrwym the Archfiend
[ H-Elf ] [KNIGHT] (CONTRACTED) Navari the Gladiator of Gore, Footwoman of Valour
[ Beast ] Ayperos Nysrogh the Keeper of the Pine Tree
[ H-Elf ] [JUSTICE] Vaelyn the Battlemaster
[ Avian ] Lucius Aratia the Bludgeoner
[ Fire ] <Protected> Phoibus the Captain of Assault
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on since startup was 19.

<524h 596m 322v> (. - .) s
where
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<524h 596m 320v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 596m 320v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<524h 596m 318v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 318v> (. - .) quit
You can't quit yet! Your adrenaline is rushing.

<524h 596m 318v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 318v> (. - .) s
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<524h 596m 316v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 596m 316v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 596m 316v> (. - .) i
You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 596m 316v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym At the North Gate

<524h 596m 316v> (. - .) n
Outside the Gates

[Exits: north south]

<524h 596m 314v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Arovir The edge of the Dragon Sea
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 314v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Arovir The roar of water
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 596m 314v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Arovir The roar of water
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 608m 328v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Arovir A small path
<PK> Icrwym Outside the Gates

<524h 608m 328v> (. - .) get flying sack
recite flying
You get a scroll of flying from a Loot Sack.

<524h 608m 328v> (. - .) You recite a scroll of flying.
You mispronounce a syllable.

<524h 608m 328v> (. - .) s
At the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<524h 608m 326v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<524h 608m 324v> (. - .) s
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A Darkhaven Outlaw stalks the area, looking for fun.

<524h 608m 322v> (. - .) where
s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Coral Way

<524h 608m 322v> (. - .) Coral Way

[Exits: north east south west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<524h 608m 320v> (. - .) s
s
Coral Way

[Exits: north east south]

<524h 608m 318v> (. - .) i
Coral Way

[Exits: north south]

<524h 608m 316v> (. - .) You are carrying:
a cardboard box
( 2) a purple potion
a slab of beef
(Glowing) (Humming) a bejewelled battle axe
a colossal forked voulge
(Glowing) a red breakstone ring
a Loot Sack
a seashell ring
a tin canteen
a leather bandit belt

<524h 608m 316v> (. - .) s
s
Dravanoth Way

[Exits: north south west]
A slimy looking fountain is here.
An assassin is here skulking about.

<524h 608m 314v> (. - .) where
Bay Side Road

[Exits: north south]

<524h 608m 312v> (. - .) s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Bay Side Road

<524h 608m 312v> (. - .) Bay Side Road

[Exits: north east south]
A haggard looking pirate is in search of booty.

<524h 608m 310v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Bay Side Road

<524h 608m 310v> (. - .) s
Bay Side Road

[Exits: north south]

<524h 608m 308v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Bay Side Road

<524h 608m 308v> (. - .) s
Bay Side Road

[Exits: north south]

<524h 608m 306v> (. - .) where
s
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Bay Side Road

<524h 608m 306v> (. - .) where
An opening in the fog

[Exits: north east south west]

<524h 608m 304v> (. - .) Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym An opening in the fog

<524h 608m 304v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym An opening in the fog

<524h 608m 304v> (. - .) w
Misty Lane

[Exits: north east west]

<524h 608m 302v> (. - .) w
Misty Lane

[Exits: north east west]

<524h 608m 300v> (. - .) where
Players near you:
<PK> Icrwym Misty Lane

<524h 608m 300v> (. - .) quit
[LEGION] A Shadowdemon Guardian: 'Farewell Icrwym, the darkness will consume you.'
You have escaped from the abandoned realms.

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Text GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
AR